John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John Unveil New Holiday Music Video
Former "Grease" stars John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John released a clip for their holiday track "I Think You Might Like It". The song is from their holiday-themed charity album titled "This Christmas" and has been compared to their 1978 duet, "You're the One That I Want."
The video directed by Rav Holly and Corey Molina starts off with quirky scenes that will immediately make viewers cringe. There are shots of Travolta and Newton-John dancing a wacky line dance side-by-side and then separate shots of them in a plane and driving a car respectively. Travolta arrives at what is ostensibly his hometown while Newton-John waves out to strangers in her car filled with Christmas presents.
The two singers/actors meet up with some old friends for a holiday reunion. They check out the old neighborhood while driving the vintage car and then later on cuddle up to watch movies with family members. The toe-tapping dance continues as more hugs and cheers are shared between arriving family members and party visitors.
Proceeds from the "This Christmas" album sales will be divided between John Travolta's the Jett Travolta Foundation, which was founded in honor of his late son who died of seizure injuries, and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
John Travolta's "I Think You Might Like It" Music Video Feat. Olivia Newton-John
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival