John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John Unveil New Holiday Music Video
Former "Grease" stars John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John released a clip for their holiday track "I Think You Might Like It". The song is from their holiday-themed charity album titled "This Christmas" and has been compared to their 1978 duet, "You're the One That I Want."
The video directed by Rav Holly and Corey Molina starts off with quirky scenes that will immediately make viewers cringe. There are shots of Travolta and Newton-John dancing a wacky line dance side-by-side and then separate shots of them in a plane and driving a car respectively. Travolta arrives at what is ostensibly his hometown while Newton-John waves out to strangers in her car filled with Christmas presents.
The two singers/actors meet up with some old friends for a holiday reunion. They check out the old neighborhood while driving the vintage car and then later on cuddle up to watch movies with family members. The toe-tapping dance continues as more hugs and cheers are shared between arriving family members and party visitors.
Proceeds from the "This Christmas" album sales will be divided between John Travolta's the Jett Travolta Foundation, which was founded in honor of his late son who died of seizure injuries, and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child