John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John Unveil New Holiday Music Video
Former "Grease" stars John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John released a clip for their holiday track "I Think You Might Like It". The song is from their holiday-themed charity album titled "This Christmas" and has been compared to their 1978 duet, "You're the One That I Want."
The video directed by Rav Holly and Corey Molina starts off with quirky scenes that will immediately make viewers cringe. There are shots of Travolta and Newton-John dancing a wacky line dance side-by-side and then separate shots of them in a plane and driving a car respectively. Travolta arrives at what is ostensibly his hometown while Newton-John waves out to strangers in her car filled with Christmas presents.
The two singers/actors meet up with some old friends for a holiday reunion. They check out the old neighborhood while driving the vintage car and then later on cuddle up to watch movies with family members. The toe-tapping dance continues as more hugs and cheers are shared between arriving family members and party visitors.
Proceeds from the "This Christmas" album sales will be divided between John Travolta's the Jett Travolta Foundation, which was founded in honor of his late son who died of seizure injuries, and the Olivia Newton-John Cancer and Wellness Centre in Melbourne, Australia.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups