Video: Kristin Chenoweth Mocks Hugh Hefner's Engagement on 'Chelsea Lately'
Kristin Chenoweth poked fun at Hugh Hefner's engagement to on-and-off girlfriend Crystal Harris when appearing on "Chelsea Lately" Tuesday night, December 4. Taking Chelsea Handler's spot at the roundtable, the Annabeth Schott of "The West Wing" gave a brief description of the couple's relationship history and inserted some quips.
"In 2001, Crystal who is 26 - no judgment, only love - called off their wedding day five days before she was to marry 86-year-old Hefner," she said and faked a cough when mentioning Hefner's age. "Sources say that Crystal is ready to give marriage with Hugh a try now and that she is taking time to become independent and stand on her own two feet."
"I wonder if their registry includes a coffin," she jokingly commented at the end of her explanation. The Broadway star admitted, "I've been waiting all day to say that line!"
Hefner and Harris had been engaged in 2011 before she canceled their wedding in June the same year. They confirmed their reconciliation in summer this year and announced in early December that they're engaged to marry again. The couple has recently obtained their marriage license.
More Kristin Chenoweth News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday