Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried Steal the Show at 'Les Miserables' U.K. Premiere
Tom Hooper's "Les Miserables" has just thrown a star-studded premiere in the U.K. on December 5. Held at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, the special screening event was attended by the musical film's A-list cast members including leading ladies Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried.
Hathaway became the event's center of attention with her fabulous look. Keeping her pixie hair sleek, the Fantine depicter dazzled in a pastel-colored mermaid gown with oversized arms that exposed her sexy collarbone. The elegant dress also had a backless detail that made the brunette beauty look even more gorgeous.
Looking equally stunning on the red carpet was Seyfried, who opted for a little black dress. The Balenciaga number by Nicolas Ghesquiere looked pretty with asymmetric details on the lower part. The Cosette depicter teamed the simple-but-chic outfit with a pair of black platforms and finished off her look with smokey-eye makeup while letting loose her wavy blond hair on one side of her shoulder.
Another belle of the ball that night was Eponine depicter, Samantha Barks. With a navy Stella McCartney dress with sheer detail on the midriff, the brunette beauty looked flawless as she stepped on the red carpet. Helena Bonham Carter also supported the event, glamming up in a black ball gown.
Leading men Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe all looked dapper in their long coat, while Eddie Redmayne opted for a dark blue suede suit. Also attending the promotional event were Sacha Baron Cohen's wife Isla Fisher who kept it simple in a white ensemble, and Gillian Anderson who looked daring in red.
"Les Miserables" folllows ex-prisoner Valjean (Jackman) who is hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert (Crowe) after he breaks parole. When Valjen agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's (Hathaway) young daughter Cosette (Seyfried), their lives change forever. The film will open Stateside on December 25.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special