Frankie Muniz Recalls Scary Experience of Having Mini-Stroke
Frankie Muniz remembered every detail of his scary experience of suffering a mini-stroke last Friday, November 30. The 27-year-old actor recalled the time he was driving his motorcycle when his vision started to blur and his headache became worse each minute.
Talking to People, Muniz said he never thought he would have a stroke at such young age. "I consider myself to be very healthy. I'm home and trying to relax and get ready to get back to work. My biggest problem is I always want to be working, going non-stop. So it's a wakeup call to take a little time and relax a bit," he said.
It was during his trip to fiancee Elycia Marie Turnbow's mother that he began to feel something was wrong. "I thought I had something on the visor of my helmet. I couldn't focus out of my right eye. By the time I got to her mom's house I pretty much had no vision in my right eye," he recounted.
Once he was home, "I was really dizzy and in a lot of pain in my whole body and my head. My hands were numb. I didn't really have good balance and I was almost dropping the bike. I never had this before. I was like 'What's going on?' " he said.
Muniz described the pain "like I was getting stabbed in the head - the worst headache you could ever think of. I couldn't see anything." His fiancee found him and said he was talking but sounded like he was not speaking English.
Muniz was admitted to a hospital in Phoenix and is under doctor's order to rest. He admitted to eating "like a 7 to 10-year-old-kid" but proudly claimed, "I never in my life had a sip of alcohol or even touched a drug." However, "It's changed my mentality when I'm going to eat now. I feel a lot less invincible."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video