'Glee' 4.09 Clips: Rachel and Cassandra's Showdown, Finn and Sue's Argument
"Glee" will throw a dance battle between Rachel and Cassandra in its upcoming episode. Performing "All That Jazz" from "Chicago", the NYADA student and her dance teacher show off their moves in the class.
In another clip, Rachel and Kurt talk about the honor to take part at the Winter Showcase. Later during her dance class, Rachel gets one of her dreams come true when Carmen Tibideaux delivers the invitation to her.
Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sue is occupying the choir room for her Cheerios to use. Watching the girl ripping up posters from the wall, Finn tries to speak against Sue but to no avail.
Titled "Swan Song", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, December 6 at 9 P.M. on FOX. As New Directions regroups after Sectionals, Finn ponders his future with the club. Meanwhile, Rachel prepares for the NYADA Winter Showcase, and Kurt gets his shot at redemption with a second audition.
In addition to "All That Jazz", other musical numbers in the outing include the New Directions cover of "Don't Dream It's Over", Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" and Kurt's rendition of "Being Alive".
More Glee News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'