'Glee' 4.09 Clips: Rachel and Cassandra's Showdown, Finn and Sue's Argument
"Glee" will throw a dance battle between Rachel and Cassandra in its upcoming episode. Performing "All That Jazz" from "Chicago", the NYADA student and her dance teacher show off their moves in the class.
In another clip, Rachel and Kurt talk about the honor to take part at the Winter Showcase. Later during her dance class, Rachel gets one of her dreams come true when Carmen Tibideaux delivers the invitation to her.
Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sue is occupying the choir room for her Cheerios to use. Watching the girl ripping up posters from the wall, Finn tries to speak against Sue but to no avail.
Titled "Swan Song", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, December 6 at 9 P.M. on FOX. As New Directions regroups after Sectionals, Finn ponders his future with the club. Meanwhile, Rachel prepares for the NYADA Winter Showcase, and Kurt gets his shot at redemption with a second audition.
In addition to "All That Jazz", other musical numbers in the outing include the New Directions cover of "Don't Dream It's Over", Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" and Kurt's rendition of "Being Alive".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance