'Glee' 4.09 Clips: Rachel and Cassandra's Showdown, Finn and Sue's Argument
"Glee" will throw a dance battle between Rachel and Cassandra in its upcoming episode. Performing "All That Jazz" from "Chicago", the NYADA student and her dance teacher show off their moves in the class.
In another clip, Rachel and Kurt talk about the honor to take part at the Winter Showcase. Later during her dance class, Rachel gets one of her dreams come true when Carmen Tibideaux delivers the invitation to her.
Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sue is occupying the choir room for her Cheerios to use. Watching the girl ripping up posters from the wall, Finn tries to speak against Sue but to no avail.
Titled "Swan Song", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, December 6 at 9 P.M. on FOX. As New Directions regroups after Sectionals, Finn ponders his future with the club. Meanwhile, Rachel prepares for the NYADA Winter Showcase, and Kurt gets his shot at redemption with a second audition.
In addition to "All That Jazz", other musical numbers in the outing include the New Directions cover of "Don't Dream It's Over", Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" and Kurt's rendition of "Being Alive".
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX