'Glee' 4.09 Clips: Rachel and Cassandra's Showdown, Finn and Sue's Argument
"Glee" will throw a dance battle between Rachel and Cassandra in its upcoming episode. Performing "All That Jazz" from "Chicago", the NYADA student and her dance teacher show off their moves in the class.
In another clip, Rachel and Kurt talk about the honor to take part at the Winter Showcase. Later during her dance class, Rachel gets one of her dreams come true when Carmen Tibideaux delivers the invitation to her.
Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sue is occupying the choir room for her Cheerios to use. Watching the girl ripping up posters from the wall, Finn tries to speak against Sue but to no avail.
Titled "Swan Song", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, December 6 at 9 P.M. on FOX. As New Directions regroups after Sectionals, Finn ponders his future with the club. Meanwhile, Rachel prepares for the NYADA Winter Showcase, and Kurt gets his shot at redemption with a second audition.
In addition to "All That Jazz", other musical numbers in the outing include the New Directions cover of "Don't Dream It's Over", Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" and Kurt's rendition of "Being Alive".
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event