'Glee' 4.09 Clips: Rachel and Cassandra's Showdown, Finn and Sue's Argument
"Glee" will throw a dance battle between Rachel and Cassandra in its upcoming episode. Performing "All That Jazz" from "Chicago", the NYADA student and her dance teacher show off their moves in the class.
In another clip, Rachel and Kurt talk about the honor to take part at the Winter Showcase. Later during her dance class, Rachel gets one of her dreams come true when Carmen Tibideaux delivers the invitation to her.
Meanwhile, in Ohio, Sue is occupying the choir room for her Cheerios to use. Watching the girl ripping up posters from the wall, Finn tries to speak against Sue but to no avail.
Titled "Swan Song", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, December 6 at 9 P.M. on FOX. As New Directions regroups after Sectionals, Finn ponders his future with the club. Meanwhile, Rachel prepares for the NYADA Winter Showcase, and Kurt gets his shot at redemption with a second audition.
In addition to "All That Jazz", other musical numbers in the outing include the New Directions cover of "Don't Dream It's Over", Sam and Brittany's duet of "Something Stupid" and Kurt's rendition of "Being Alive".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism