The Killers Release 'I Feel It in My Bones' Official Video
Rock group The Killers have just released the accompanying clip for their latest holiday track "I Feel It in My Bones". The video, which premiered on December 4, sees the band enlisting the help of their former tour manager Ryan Pardley to play the role of "Bad Santa". The song is the seventh annual Christmas track from the Las Vegas rockers and it benefits the global AIDS charity (RED).
The wacky and odd holiday video follows the life of bad Santa, who happens to be a motorbike rider with a thirst for blood. At the clip's opening, Santa is sitting by the fireplace while reading a letter and checking his "list". Then, he uncovers his bike and gears up to hunt down the band members and get that sweet revenge.
In the meantime, the band members, led by frontman Brandon Flowers, are shown tossing and turning at night, and wondering about their forthcoming standoff with bad Santa. The guys play their respective instruments while Flowers sings the lines, "Once I was naughty but now I'm nice." A quick montage of bad Santa practicing his candy-cane nun chuck attacks and beating up a guy in a store then setting him on fire via a hand grenade are all intercut with the band's performance scenes.
"I Feel It in My Bones" is available now on iTunes. All proceeds from the sales of the song will be donated to AIDS charity (RED), which raises awareness and funds to fight AIDS in Africa.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4