The Killers Release 'I Feel It in My Bones' Official Video
Rock group The Killers have just released the accompanying clip for their latest holiday track "I Feel It in My Bones". The video, which premiered on December 4, sees the band enlisting the help of their former tour manager Ryan Pardley to play the role of "Bad Santa". The song is the seventh annual Christmas track from the Las Vegas rockers and it benefits the global AIDS charity (RED).
The wacky and odd holiday video follows the life of bad Santa, who happens to be a motorbike rider with a thirst for blood. At the clip's opening, Santa is sitting by the fireplace while reading a letter and checking his "list". Then, he uncovers his bike and gears up to hunt down the band members and get that sweet revenge.
In the meantime, the band members, led by frontman Brandon Flowers, are shown tossing and turning at night, and wondering about their forthcoming standoff with bad Santa. The guys play their respective instruments while Flowers sings the lines, "Once I was naughty but now I'm nice." A quick montage of bad Santa practicing his candy-cane nun chuck attacks and beating up a guy in a store then setting him on fire via a hand grenade are all intercut with the band's performance scenes.
"I Feel It in My Bones" is available now on iTunes. All proceeds from the sales of the song will be donated to AIDS charity (RED), which raises awareness and funds to fight AIDS in Africa.
The Killers' "I Feel It in My Bones" Music Video
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion