The Killers Release 'I Feel It in My Bones' Official Video
Rock group The Killers have just released the accompanying clip for their latest holiday track "I Feel It in My Bones". The video, which premiered on December 4, sees the band enlisting the help of their former tour manager Ryan Pardley to play the role of "Bad Santa". The song is the seventh annual Christmas track from the Las Vegas rockers and it benefits the global AIDS charity (RED).
The wacky and odd holiday video follows the life of bad Santa, who happens to be a motorbike rider with a thirst for blood. At the clip's opening, Santa is sitting by the fireplace while reading a letter and checking his "list". Then, he uncovers his bike and gears up to hunt down the band members and get that sweet revenge.
In the meantime, the band members, led by frontman Brandon Flowers, are shown tossing and turning at night, and wondering about their forthcoming standoff with bad Santa. The guys play their respective instruments while Flowers sings the lines, "Once I was naughty but now I'm nice." A quick montage of bad Santa practicing his candy-cane nun chuck attacks and beating up a guy in a store then setting him on fire via a hand grenade are all intercut with the band's performance scenes.
"I Feel It in My Bones" is available now on iTunes. All proceeds from the sales of the song will be donated to AIDS charity (RED), which raises awareness and funds to fight AIDS in Africa.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest