Bruno Mars' 'Unorthodox Jukebox' Lands Online for Full Streaming
Bruno Mars has just made his new album "Unorthodox Jukebox" available for full streaming. The early Christmas gift to his fans comes a week ahead of the album's official release on December 11. The online streaming is expected to create more hype for the singer's second studio set.
Mars' record label, Atlantic Records, included something interesting for its online listeners. They can tinker with an interactive jukebox and click away at its buttons in order to stream each of the ten tracks in the album. The whole gimmick actually works really well in incorporating more fun to the Internet streaming experience.
The Grammy-winning performer has released a couple of singles from his sophomore album including "Moonshine", "Young Girls", "When I Was Your Man" and "Locked Out of Heaven". Mars co-wrote the album with his production/songwriting team called The Smeezingtons, which consists of Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine, and himself. He also worked as executive producer in the project.
Mars evokes some heavy musical influences on his "Unorthodox" set including Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Prince, and the King of Pop Michael Jackson. He said during separate interviews with Billboard and VH1 that "this is me going into the studio and recording and writing whatever I want. This album represents my freedom. Just being inspired by all different styles of music and isn't that what music should be?"
More Bruno Mars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story