ABC's Midseason Premiere Dates for 'Red Widow', 'How to Live' and More New Shows
ABC has announced its midseason schedule, revealing the premiere dates for both new and returning shows. Among the new titles appearing in the line-up are dramas "Red Widow" and "Zero Hour", comedies "How to Live with Your Parents" and "The Family Tools", as well as reality series "The Taste" and "Celebrity Diving".
Following a woman who tries to uncover the truth behind her husband's death, "Red Widow" will launch with a two-hour episode on Sunday, March 3 at 9 P.M. before moving to its regular slot at 10 P.M. starting March 10. "Zero Hour", a conspiracy drama from Lorenzo di Bonaventura, will debut earlier on Valentine's Day, or February 14, at 8 P.M.
"How to Live with Your Parents", which centers on a single mom with a daughter returning back to her parents' house following a divorce, will premiere Wednesday, April 3 at 9:30 P.M. On the same day, "Suburgatory" will air on a new slot at 8:30 P.M. until it completes its second season. "Family Tools", a comedy about a family business, will later replace "Suburgatory" starting May 1.
New cooking competition show "The Taste", meanwhile, will kick off the midseason schedule with a two-hour episode on Tuesday, January 22 at 8 P.M. Another unscripted series "Celebrity Diving", which is based on international hit "Celebrity Splash", is set to premiere Tuesday, March 19 at 8 P.M.
Also coming in the 2013 midseason are the long-benched third season of "Body of Proof" and the new installment of "Dancing with the Stars".
Tuesday, January 22:
- 8:00-10:00 P.M. "The Taste" (two-hour series premiere)
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. "The Taste" (regular time period premiere)
- 10:00-11:00 P.M. "Body of Proof"
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. "Zero Hour"
- 9:00-11:00 P.M. "Red Widow" (two-hour series premiere)
- 10:00-11:00 P.M. "Red Widow" (regular time period premiere)
- 8:00-10:00 P.M. "Dancing with the Stars"
- 8:00-9:00 P.M. "Celebrity Diving"
- 9:00-10:00 P.M. "Dancing with the Stars" - Results Show
- 8:30-9:00 P.M. "Suburgatory" (new time period premiere)
- 9:30-10:00 P.M. "How to Live with Your Parents"
- 8:30-9:00 P.M. "The Family Tools"
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her