Pregnant Kate Middleton Continues to 'Feel Better' in Hospital
Kate Middleton is recovering well at Edward VII Hospital in Central London. She was hospitalized over the weekend for severe morning sickness and still remains under doctor's care that led her to cancel her scheduled royal engagements until the end of the week.
"The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better," a representative for St. James's Palace said in a news statement one day after confirming the royal pregnancy. "She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum."
"She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received," the rep added.
Congratulations and well wishes indeed have been pouring in from around the world. Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted, "I'm delighted by the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby. They will make wonderful parents."
Snooki, who just gave birth to her son, even gave the mom-to-be parenting tips. "It's hard, but don't stress out!" she shared her advice. "Enjoy your time at home - or the castle, in her case - with the baby, especially the first few months."
Kate has been in hospital for three days. Prince William was spotted visiting his expectant wife at the hospital on Monday, December 3. The Duke of Cambridge also came back on Tuesday to spend the day with the Duchess.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed