Pregnant Kate Middleton Continues to 'Feel Better' in Hospital
Kate Middleton is recovering well at Edward VII Hospital in Central London. She was hospitalized over the weekend for severe morning sickness and still remains under doctor's care that led her to cancel her scheduled royal engagements until the end of the week.
"The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better," a representative for St. James's Palace said in a news statement one day after confirming the royal pregnancy. "She will remain in hospital at present and will continue to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum."
"She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received," the rep added.
Congratulations and well wishes indeed have been pouring in from around the world. Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted, "I'm delighted by the news that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting a baby. They will make wonderful parents."
Snooki, who just gave birth to her son, even gave the mom-to-be parenting tips. "It's hard, but don't stress out!" she shared her advice. "Enjoy your time at home - or the castle, in her case - with the baby, especially the first few months."
Kate has been in hospital for three days. Prince William was spotted visiting his expectant wife at the hospital on Monday, December 3. The Duke of Cambridge also came back on Tuesday to spend the day with the Duchess.
More Kate Middleton News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts