Green Day Stream 'Tre!' Album in Full
The waiting is over as Green Day finally release the last part of their trilogy set, "Tre!". The album is now available for full streaming via iHeartRadio. The news definitely comes as a pleasant surprise for eager fans who want to lay their ears on the new album, which will be dropped officially on December 11.
The new online release is the punk band's final outing for their trilogy set titled "Uno!", "Dos!", and "Tre!". Each part of the trilogy was released on separate dates. The first set was released in September while part two was released in November.
"Tre!" is officially the last part of the trilogy. However, Green Day have also made a special documentary titled "Quatro!", which is connected to the entire set. The TV docu aired last month on MTV and followed the band's creative process in making their trilogy collection. It also showed behind-the-scenes and backstage footage of the group as they performed at different sold-out concerts.
Green Day won't be back on tour to support their trilogy releases until next year. They have canceled all their remaining concert dates for the year over concerns about frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's health and have also moved up the release dates of their trilogy sets in order to make up to their fans. Armstrong is set to stay in rehab until 2013.
More Green Day News
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels