Green Day Stream 'Tre!' Album in Full
The waiting is over as Green Day finally release the last part of their trilogy set, "Tre!". The album is now available for full streaming via iHeartRadio. The news definitely comes as a pleasant surprise for eager fans who want to lay their ears on the new album, which will be dropped officially on December 11.
The new online release is the punk band's final outing for their trilogy set titled "Uno!", "Dos!", and "Tre!". Each part of the trilogy was released on separate dates. The first set was released in September while part two was released in November.
"Tre!" is officially the last part of the trilogy. However, Green Day have also made a special documentary titled "Quatro!", which is connected to the entire set. The TV docu aired last month on MTV and followed the band's creative process in making their trilogy collection. It also showed behind-the-scenes and backstage footage of the group as they performed at different sold-out concerts.
Green Day won't be back on tour to support their trilogy releases until next year. They have canceled all their remaining concert dates for the year over concerns about frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's health and have also moved up the release dates of their trilogy sets in order to make up to their fans. Armstrong is set to stay in rehab until 2013.
More Green Day News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character