Green Day Stream 'Tre!' Album in Full
The waiting is over as Green Day finally release the last part of their trilogy set, "Tre!". The album is now available for full streaming via iHeartRadio. The news definitely comes as a pleasant surprise for eager fans who want to lay their ears on the new album, which will be dropped officially on December 11.
The new online release is the punk band's final outing for their trilogy set titled "Uno!", "Dos!", and "Tre!". Each part of the trilogy was released on separate dates. The first set was released in September while part two was released in November.
"Tre!" is officially the last part of the trilogy. However, Green Day have also made a special documentary titled "Quatro!", which is connected to the entire set. The TV docu aired last month on MTV and followed the band's creative process in making their trilogy collection. It also showed behind-the-scenes and backstage footage of the group as they performed at different sold-out concerts.
Green Day won't be back on tour to support their trilogy releases until next year. They have canceled all their remaining concert dates for the year over concerns about frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's health and have also moved up the release dates of their trilogy sets in order to make up to their fans. Armstrong is set to stay in rehab until 2013.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season