Green Day Stream 'Tre!' Album in Full
The waiting is over as Green Day finally release the last part of their trilogy set, "Tre!". The album is now available for full streaming via iHeartRadio. The news definitely comes as a pleasant surprise for eager fans who want to lay their ears on the new album, which will be dropped officially on December 11.
The new online release is the punk band's final outing for their trilogy set titled "Uno!", "Dos!", and "Tre!". Each part of the trilogy was released on separate dates. The first set was released in September while part two was released in November.
"Tre!" is officially the last part of the trilogy. However, Green Day have also made a special documentary titled "Quatro!", which is connected to the entire set. The TV docu aired last month on MTV and followed the band's creative process in making their trilogy collection. It also showed behind-the-scenes and backstage footage of the group as they performed at different sold-out concerts.
Green Day won't be back on tour to support their trilogy releases until next year. They have canceled all their remaining concert dates for the year over concerns about frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's health and have also moved up the release dates of their trilogy sets in order to make up to their fans. Armstrong is set to stay in rehab until 2013.
More Green Day News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'