Green Day Stream 'Tre!' Album in Full
The waiting is over as Green Day finally release the last part of their trilogy set, "Tre!". The album is now available for full streaming via iHeartRadio. The news definitely comes as a pleasant surprise for eager fans who want to lay their ears on the new album, which will be dropped officially on December 11.
The new online release is the punk band's final outing for their trilogy set titled "Uno!", "Dos!", and "Tre!". Each part of the trilogy was released on separate dates. The first set was released in September while part two was released in November.
"Tre!" is officially the last part of the trilogy. However, Green Day have also made a special documentary titled "Quatro!", which is connected to the entire set. The TV docu aired last month on MTV and followed the band's creative process in making their trilogy collection. It also showed behind-the-scenes and backstage footage of the group as they performed at different sold-out concerts.
Green Day won't be back on tour to support their trilogy releases until next year. They have canceled all their remaining concert dates for the year over concerns about frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's health and have also moved up the release dates of their trilogy sets in order to make up to their fans. Armstrong is set to stay in rehab until 2013.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'