Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Her Struggle With Body Image Issue
Behind her confident stride on the red carpet and her charming smile, Anne Hathaway apparently feels insecure about her body. "I still feel the stress over 'Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?' " she reveals in an interview with Glamour for the cover story of its latest issue where she serves as the cover girl.
The 30-year-old actress, who went on diet for her Catwoman role in "The Dark Knight Rises" and worked hard to drop more pounds to fit into her portrayal as a prostitute in "Les Miserables", explains more, "There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me."
Her celebrity status that constantly puts her under the spotlight often forces her to watch her look and play dress-up almost all the time, but when people are not looking her way, she would liberate herself and "be so much more eccentric." She spills, "So I put on something boring and navy and go out and try to disappear."
This year undoubtedly becomes an eventful year for Anne. Aside from taking part in major big screen projects, she also made a trip down the aisle to become Mrs. Shulman. "It's wonderful. I feel like I've found my other half, and I'm so excited about getting to love him for the rest of our lives," she gushes about her married life.
"I would never have gotten married if it weren't for him. You have to want to be married to someone," she adds, before singing praises for her hubby Adam Shulman. "He's a good man. He's beyond intelligent. He loves fearlessly. His beliefs are beautiful. He's my best friend. I love him. I just feel that I have the greatest husband in the world for me."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia