'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Marries Courtland Rogers in Courthouse Wedding
Jenelle Evans officially becomes Mrs. Rogers. News broke out that the "Teen Mom 2" star tied the knot with her boyfriend of a few months in "a shotgun courthouse wedding." The nuptials was spilled by her sister Ashleigh, and Janelle was not happy with it.
"Feel so violated now. Thanks a lot, no one can just be happy," the mother of one tweeted soon after learning that her sister let the cat out of the bag. Meanwhile, Ashleigh was fumed that the reality TV star kept the family in the dark and questioned her motive to rush the wedding.
"My mother was totally shocked and had to hear it from someone else. Our whole family is shocked because they have not been dating very long. I'm sure she did this to distract from all the drug accusations that have been flying around and of course she thinks it will help her get custody of Jace back from mom if she is married," Ashley told Radar Online.
The sister added, "At this point, after all that she has been through, she should know better than this."
Jenelle was rumored having a quickie wedding because she was pregnant, which she strongly denied. "I'm not pregnant. Jesus, still only weighing 100 lbs over here... Lol," she wrote on Twitter.
A source close to her additionally insisted, "It was not a 'shotgun wedding' and she is not pregnant. They wanted to do it privately." The source also said that she never meant to leave out her family, "They are planning a ceremony in the spring for their family and friends."
Jenelle got engaged to Courtland after around just two months of dating. Back then, she hinted at her plan to get married soon as tweeting, "Tomorrow we r going to start planning!!" She added, "There is a huge reason why we'r getting married so fast but too touchy of a subject. But I do love him to death."
Jenelle has a son with her ex Jace. Before dating Courtland, she was linked to Keiffer Delp and then Gary Head whom she called off engagement with earlier this year. Courtland himself is a father of a young daughter.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group