Video: Justin Bieber and PSY Cater for Crowd at KIIS Jingle Ball's Second Night
Justin Bieber made his audience shriek and scream as expected while dance sensation PSY made them all do the "Gangnam Style" at the recently concluded 102.7 KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2012. The holiday pop bash had its second night run at the Nokia Theatre in L.A. on Monday, December 3. Other huge performers of the night were boyband The Wanted, Fun., R&B star Flo Rida, and pop/rock singer Ke$ha.
Bieber had everything going right for him during the radio concert. Fans were chanting the teen pop's name even before he hit the stage to perform his single "All Around the World". Alicia Keys and Ryan Seacrest tried to give a formal introduction for the Canadian singing sensation, but their voice became inaudible as the crowd of Beliebers drowned most of the sound that time with their endless high-pitch screams.
Meanwhile, South Korean mega one-hit wonder, PSY, giddy-upped his way on stage to sing and dance to "Gangnam Style", the song that brought him to global pop stardom. PSY, whose real name is Park Jae-Sang, sincerely thanked the audience for supporting his hit single and said that "L.A. was the first place I started promo for 'Gangnam Style'." After the humble remarks, the 34-year-old singer then kicked off his performance and said, "Give me the music, let me see what I can do."
Other notable performances that night came from The Wanted with "Glad You Came" and "All Time Low", while rock group Fun. presented an impressive acoustic set with their hits "Carry On", "Some Nights" and "We Are Young". Rapper Flo Rida came on stage with his hit "Whistle" while Ke$ha played her hits "Die Young", "Blow" and "Blah Blah Blah".
Justin Bieber at KIIS Jingle Ball 2012:
PSY at Jinge Ball 2012:
More Justin Bieber News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars