Hugh Hefner Tells College Class He Obtains Marriage License With Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris may have obtained their marriage license. He revealed to some college students his plan to go to courthouse when visiting University of Southern California as a guest speaker at "Censorship in Cinema" class.
"Today is a special day for us because after class," the Playboy founder said as quoted by E! News. "We are going to the courthouse to get our marriage license." He attended the class with his fiancee who infamously dumped him just a week before their wedding last June.
Hefner, 86, and Harris, 26, then reconciled later that summer and she moved back into the Playboy mansion with him. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he said back then.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters