Hugh Hefner Tells College Class He Obtains Marriage License With Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris may have obtained their marriage license. He revealed to some college students his plan to go to courthouse when visiting University of Southern California as a guest speaker at "Censorship in Cinema" class.
"Today is a special day for us because after class," the Playboy founder said as quoted by E! News. "We are going to the courthouse to get our marriage license." He attended the class with his fiancee who infamously dumped him just a week before their wedding last June.
Hefner, 86, and Harris, 26, then reconciled later that summer and she moved back into the Playboy mansion with him. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he said back then.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps