Hugh Hefner Tells College Class He Obtains Marriage License With Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris may have obtained their marriage license. He revealed to some college students his plan to go to courthouse when visiting University of Southern California as a guest speaker at "Censorship in Cinema" class.
"Today is a special day for us because after class," the Playboy founder said as quoted by E! News. "We are going to the courthouse to get our marriage license." He attended the class with his fiancee who infamously dumped him just a week before their wedding last June.
Hefner, 86, and Harris, 26, then reconciled later that summer and she moved back into the Playboy mansion with him. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he said back then.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri