Hugh Hefner Tells College Class He Obtains Marriage License With Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris may have obtained their marriage license. He revealed to some college students his plan to go to courthouse when visiting University of Southern California as a guest speaker at "Censorship in Cinema" class.
"Today is a special day for us because after class," the Playboy founder said as quoted by E! News. "We are going to the courthouse to get our marriage license." He attended the class with his fiancee who infamously dumped him just a week before their wedding last June.
Hefner, 86, and Harris, 26, then reconciled later that summer and she moved back into the Playboy mansion with him. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he said back then.
More Hugh Hefner News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video