Hugh Hefner Tells College Class He Obtains Marriage License With Crystal Harris
Hugh Hefner and fiancee Crystal Harris may have obtained their marriage license. He revealed to some college students his plan to go to courthouse when visiting University of Southern California as a guest speaker at "Censorship in Cinema" class.
"Today is a special day for us because after class," the Playboy founder said as quoted by E! News. "We are going to the courthouse to get our marriage license." He attended the class with his fiancee who infamously dumped him just a week before their wedding last June.
Hefner, 86, and Harris, 26, then reconciled later that summer and she moved back into the Playboy mansion with him. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he said back then.
More Hugh Hefner News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding