'The Voice' Reveals Top 4: It's Down to Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo
It's the end of the race for another "The Voice" coach on Tuesday, December 4. Adam Levine bid goodbye to two of his remaining proteges, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez, in the latest results show of the third season.
Christina Aguilera had lost her entire team a week earlier. This means the semifinals will be a battle between team Blake Shelton and team Cee-Lo Green. The country music crooner still has Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott on his team, while the Gnarls Barkley star will be represented by Nicholas David and Trevin Hunte.
The final four will return to sing on the stage Monday, December 10, before two of them will be eliminated the next day. The remaining two contestants will battle it out in the final performance show which is set to air December 17. The winner will be revealed on December 18.
More The Voice News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle