'The Voice' Reveals Top 4: It's Down to Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo
It's the end of the race for another "The Voice" coach on Tuesday, December 4. Adam Levine bid goodbye to two of his remaining proteges, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez, in the latest results show of the third season.
Christina Aguilera had lost her entire team a week earlier. This means the semifinals will be a battle between team Blake Shelton and team Cee-Lo Green. The country music crooner still has Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott on his team, while the Gnarls Barkley star will be represented by Nicholas David and Trevin Hunte.
The final four will return to sing on the stage Monday, December 10, before two of them will be eliminated the next day. The remaining two contestants will battle it out in the final performance show which is set to air December 17. The winner will be revealed on December 18.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard