'The Voice' Reveals Top 4: It's Down to Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo
It's the end of the race for another "The Voice" coach on Tuesday, December 4. Adam Levine bid goodbye to two of his remaining proteges, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez, in the latest results show of the third season.
Christina Aguilera had lost her entire team a week earlier. This means the semifinals will be a battle between team Blake Shelton and team Cee-Lo Green. The country music crooner still has Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott on his team, while the Gnarls Barkley star will be represented by Nicholas David and Trevin Hunte.
The final four will return to sing on the stage Monday, December 10, before two of them will be eliminated the next day. The remaining two contestants will battle it out in the final performance show which is set to air December 17. The winner will be revealed on December 18.
More The Voice News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them