'The Voice' Reveals Top 4: It's Down to Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo
It's the end of the race for another "The Voice" coach on Tuesday, December 4. Adam Levine bid goodbye to two of his remaining proteges, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez, in the latest results show of the third season.
Christina Aguilera had lost her entire team a week earlier. This means the semifinals will be a battle between team Blake Shelton and team Cee-Lo Green. The country music crooner still has Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott on his team, while the Gnarls Barkley star will be represented by Nicholas David and Trevin Hunte.
The final four will return to sing on the stage Monday, December 10, before two of them will be eliminated the next day. The remaining two contestants will battle it out in the final performance show which is set to air December 17. The winner will be revealed on December 18.
More The Voice News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding