'The Voice' Reveals Top 4: It's Down to Team Blake and Team Cee-Lo
It's the end of the race for another "The Voice" coach on Tuesday, December 4. Adam Levine bid goodbye to two of his remaining proteges, Amanda Brown and Melanie Martinez, in the latest results show of the third season.
Christina Aguilera had lost her entire team a week earlier. This means the semifinals will be a battle between team Blake Shelton and team Cee-Lo Green. The country music crooner still has Cassadee Pope and Terry McDermott on his team, while the Gnarls Barkley star will be represented by Nicholas David and Trevin Hunte.
The final four will return to sing on the stage Monday, December 10, before two of them will be eliminated the next day. The remaining two contestants will battle it out in the final performance show which is set to air December 17. The winner will be revealed on December 18.
More The Voice News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease