DMX Impresses With His Own Version of 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'
Rapper DMX is known for his hard-hitting and aggressive rhymes, but the guy proved he also had a soft spot. During the Dark Man X's recent radio guesting at New York's Power 105.1, he graciously heeded to a request to do his own version of the holiday classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". The hip-hop star was handed lyrics, but ignored them as he quickly blurted all of Santa's reindeers' names.
The "Party Up" hitmaker's spin on "Rudolph" was certainly original and very impressive. He made the in-studio staff and on-air listeners applaud and all-giggly with his hip-hop rendition of the holiday classic. DMX used one of the tables at the radio station to drum his beat away and blurt out the word "C'mmon!".
It was also amazing how the 41-year-old rapper really knew all the lyrics to one of the most-loved Christmas songs in the planet. He correctly rapped away the names of the different reindeers and incorporated a cool hip-hop beat throughout his impromptu performance.
In the one-minute video of DMX's rendition of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", viewers can tell that the man really loved the song and was into the whole challenge. He looked natural and comfortable while going through his hand gestures and ad-lib for the song. The Dark Man X might have penned a lot of hostile and explicit raps, but he obviously still has that soft spot for a Christmas song.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift