DMX Impresses With His Own Version of 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'
Rapper DMX is known for his hard-hitting and aggressive rhymes, but the guy proved he also had a soft spot. During the Dark Man X's recent radio guesting at New York's Power 105.1, he graciously heeded to a request to do his own version of the holiday classic "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer". The hip-hop star was handed lyrics, but ignored them as he quickly blurted all of Santa's reindeers' names.
The "Party Up" hitmaker's spin on "Rudolph" was certainly original and very impressive. He made the in-studio staff and on-air listeners applaud and all-giggly with his hip-hop rendition of the holiday classic. DMX used one of the tables at the radio station to drum his beat away and blurt out the word "C'mmon!".
It was also amazing how the 41-year-old rapper really knew all the lyrics to one of the most-loved Christmas songs in the planet. He correctly rapped away the names of the different reindeers and incorporated a cool hip-hop beat throughout his impromptu performance.
In the one-minute video of DMX's rendition of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", viewers can tell that the man really loved the song and was into the whole challenge. He looked natural and comfortable while going through his hand gestures and ad-lib for the song. The Dark Man X might have penned a lot of hostile and explicit raps, but he obviously still has that soft spot for a Christmas song.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?