'Seinfeld' Alum Michael Richards to Make TV Return With 'Giant Baby'
Michael Richards has nabbed his first regular series role in more than a decade. The actor best known for his portrayal of Cosmo Kramer on "Seinfeld" is set to co-star Kirstie Alley and Rhea Perlman in TV Land's comedy pilot "Giant Baby".
The potential new series revolves around Alley's character, a Broadway star named Madison "Maddie" Banks whose life is turned upside down when her long-lost son shows up hoping to reconnect with her after his adopted mother dies. Richards will portray Maddie's limo driver.
Perlman is cast as Maddie's assistant and best friend. "Brothers & Sisters" alum Gilles Marini, who recently participated on "Dancing with the Stars" all-stars edition, has also been booked to guest star as Maddie's chef.
Richards headlined NBC's short-lived "The Michael Richards Show " in 2000. The three-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series also appeared in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with other "Seinfeld" cast members in 2007.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money