'Seinfeld' Alum Michael Richards to Make TV Return With 'Giant Baby'
Michael Richards has nabbed his first regular series role in more than a decade. The actor best known for his portrayal of Cosmo Kramer on "Seinfeld" is set to co-star Kirstie Alley and Rhea Perlman in TV Land's comedy pilot "Giant Baby".
The potential new series revolves around Alley's character, a Broadway star named Madison "Maddie" Banks whose life is turned upside down when her long-lost son shows up hoping to reconnect with her after his adopted mother dies. Richards will portray Maddie's limo driver.
Perlman is cast as Maddie's assistant and best friend. "Brothers & Sisters" alum Gilles Marini, who recently participated on "Dancing with the Stars" all-stars edition, has also been booked to guest star as Maddie's chef.
Richards headlined NBC's short-lived "The Michael Richards Show " in 2000. The three-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series also appeared in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with other "Seinfeld" cast members in 2007.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones