'Seinfeld' Alum Michael Richards to Make TV Return With 'Giant Baby'
Michael Richards has nabbed his first regular series role in more than a decade. The actor best known for his portrayal of Cosmo Kramer on "Seinfeld" is set to co-star Kirstie Alley and Rhea Perlman in TV Land's comedy pilot "Giant Baby".
The potential new series revolves around Alley's character, a Broadway star named Madison "Maddie" Banks whose life is turned upside down when her long-lost son shows up hoping to reconnect with her after his adopted mother dies. Richards will portray Maddie's limo driver.
Perlman is cast as Maddie's assistant and best friend. "Brothers & Sisters" alum Gilles Marini, who recently participated on "Dancing with the Stars" all-stars edition, has also been booked to guest star as Maddie's chef.
Richards headlined NBC's short-lived "The Michael Richards Show " in 2000. The three-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series also appeared in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with other "Seinfeld" cast members in 2007.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic