'Seinfeld' Alum Michael Richards to Make TV Return With 'Giant Baby'
Michael Richards has nabbed his first regular series role in more than a decade. The actor best known for his portrayal of Cosmo Kramer on "Seinfeld" is set to co-star Kirstie Alley and Rhea Perlman in TV Land's comedy pilot "Giant Baby".
The potential new series revolves around Alley's character, a Broadway star named Madison "Maddie" Banks whose life is turned upside down when her long-lost son shows up hoping to reconnect with her after his adopted mother dies. Richards will portray Maddie's limo driver.
Perlman is cast as Maddie's assistant and best friend. "Brothers & Sisters" alum Gilles Marini, who recently participated on "Dancing with the Stars" all-stars edition, has also been booked to guest star as Maddie's chef.
Richards headlined NBC's short-lived "The Michael Richards Show " in 2000. The three-time Emmy Award winner for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series also appeared in an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with other "Seinfeld" cast members in 2007.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci