Frankie Muniz Reveals He Suffered Mini Stroke a Day Before 27th Birthday
Frankie Muniz had a health scare a few days before his birthday. On December 4, one day before turning 27, the lead actor of "Malcolm in the Middle" revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a "mini stroke" a few days earlier.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all," the former child actor-turned-musician spilled to his Twitter followers on Tuesday. He then added, "Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
TMZ reported the Kingsfoil drummer was taken into an Arizona ER by his worried friends when they noticed he was having trouble speaking and understanding words. The cause of the "mini stroke" was unknown pending test results.
After celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, Frankie is set to begin touring with his band starting Friday. Following the recent incident, he's advised by his doctor to take it easy.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women