Frankie Muniz Reveals He Suffered Mini Stroke a Day Before 27th Birthday
Frankie Muniz had a health scare a few days before his birthday. On December 4, one day before turning 27, the lead actor of "Malcolm in the Middle" revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a "mini stroke" a few days earlier.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all," the former child actor-turned-musician spilled to his Twitter followers on Tuesday. He then added, "Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
TMZ reported the Kingsfoil drummer was taken into an Arizona ER by his worried friends when they noticed he was having trouble speaking and understanding words. The cause of the "mini stroke" was unknown pending test results.
After celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, Frankie is set to begin touring with his band starting Friday. Following the recent incident, he's advised by his doctor to take it easy.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry