Frankie Muniz Reveals He Suffered Mini Stroke a Day Before 27th Birthday
Frankie Muniz had a health scare a few days before his birthday. On December 4, one day before turning 27, the lead actor of "Malcolm in the Middle" revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a "mini stroke" a few days earlier.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all," the former child actor-turned-musician spilled to his Twitter followers on Tuesday. He then added, "Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
TMZ reported the Kingsfoil drummer was taken into an Arizona ER by his worried friends when they noticed he was having trouble speaking and understanding words. The cause of the "mini stroke" was unknown pending test results.
After celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, Frankie is set to begin touring with his band starting Friday. Following the recent incident, he's advised by his doctor to take it easy.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'