Frankie Muniz Reveals He Suffered Mini Stroke a Day Before 27th Birthday
Frankie Muniz had a health scare a few days before his birthday. On December 4, one day before turning 27, the lead actor of "Malcolm in the Middle" revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a "mini stroke" a few days earlier.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all," the former child actor-turned-musician spilled to his Twitter followers on Tuesday. He then added, "Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
TMZ reported the Kingsfoil drummer was taken into an Arizona ER by his worried friends when they noticed he was having trouble speaking and understanding words. The cause of the "mini stroke" was unknown pending test results.
After celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, Frankie is set to begin touring with his band starting Friday. Following the recent incident, he's advised by his doctor to take it easy.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'