Frankie Muniz Reveals He Suffered Mini Stroke a Day Before 27th Birthday
Frankie Muniz had a health scare a few days before his birthday. On December 4, one day before turning 27, the lead actor of "Malcolm in the Middle" revealed on Twitter that he had suffered a "mini stroke" a few days earlier.
"I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all," the former child actor-turned-musician spilled to his Twitter followers on Tuesday. He then added, "Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
TMZ reported the Kingsfoil drummer was taken into an Arizona ER by his worried friends when they noticed he was having trouble speaking and understanding words. The cause of the "mini stroke" was unknown pending test results.
After celebrating his birthday on Wednesday, Frankie is set to begin touring with his band starting Friday. Following the recent incident, he's advised by his doctor to take it easy.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?