Clint Eastwood's Daughter Alison to Wed Stacy Poitras
Clint Eastwood's daughter Alison Eastwood is going to be Stacy Poitras's bride soon, Stacy confirmed to Celebuzz on Monday, December 3. The "Chainsaw Gang" star revealed he had asked for Clint's permission to wed his daughter.
"I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world because Alison is truly an angel, we are both very happy," Stacy gushed. The reality TV star then talked about his fiancee's father, "Clint is a cool guy... but he's definitely a man of few words."
"I actually asked for his permission three years ago at a Thanksgiving dinner in Pebble Beach that was attended by Alison's mom Maggie too," he opened up. "After the meal, I quietly asked him when we were alone if it would be alright if I asked for his daughter's hand in marriage."
The "Chainsaw Gang" supervising producer recalled the thrilling moment, "He cooly looked me in the eye and softly said, 'You better take that up with her.' " He went on, "To which I replied, 'So, I have your permission?' and he said 'Yes.' "
The pair have been secretly engaged since then. They had been dating for two years before the engagement.
Alison has played in various films since she was still a child. She made her debut in "Bronco Billy", where she played together with her father. She later appeared in "One Long Night", "Once Fallen", "Henry", and "Shadow People". In 2013, she is going to star as Darlene in "Cottonwood".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'