Clint Eastwood's Daughter Alison to Wed Stacy Poitras
Clint Eastwood's daughter Alison Eastwood is going to be Stacy Poitras's bride soon, Stacy confirmed to Celebuzz on Monday, December 3. The "Chainsaw Gang" star revealed he had asked for Clint's permission to wed his daughter.
"I feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world because Alison is truly an angel, we are both very happy," Stacy gushed. The reality TV star then talked about his fiancee's father, "Clint is a cool guy... but he's definitely a man of few words."
"I actually asked for his permission three years ago at a Thanksgiving dinner in Pebble Beach that was attended by Alison's mom Maggie too," he opened up. "After the meal, I quietly asked him when we were alone if it would be alright if I asked for his daughter's hand in marriage."
The "Chainsaw Gang" supervising producer recalled the thrilling moment, "He cooly looked me in the eye and softly said, 'You better take that up with her.' " He went on, "To which I replied, 'So, I have your permission?' and he said 'Yes.' "
The pair have been secretly engaged since then. They had been dating for two years before the engagement.
Alison has played in various films since she was still a child. She made her debut in "Bronco Billy", where she played together with her father. She later appeared in "One Long Night", "Once Fallen", "Henry", and "Shadow People". In 2013, she is going to star as Darlene in "Cottonwood".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance