T.I. Reveals Details of 'Trouble Man' Sequel
Rapper and record producer T.I. obviously has so much more material than he could possibly fit in just one album. Even before his newest set "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head" arrives at stores on December 18, the 32-year-old rapper already sets out plans to release a sequel to his eighth studio effort. The second part would be titled "Trouble Man: He Who Wears the Crown".
Tip eagerly shared the good news about the album sequel during an interview with Rap-Up.com. The hip-hop star explained that he planned to take unused songs originally slated for "Heavy Is the Head" and arrange it to come up with another album for the sequel. Fans of the young rapper probably remember a previous announcement from Tip that he had recorded around 120 songs for his new set.
"Well, I had so much music man. I recorded like 120-something songs for this project, and I imagined that, you know, if just giving the amount of music that we had left over that we weren't able to put on this project, that we'd do a sequel. So, you know, the sequel to this album will be He Who Wears the Crown. That's the primary reason for the subtitle. That's the purpose of the sequel, so we'll have a platform to display and release these songs," T.I. told Rap-Up and HipHopDX.
Tip's "Heavy Is the Head" album features collaborations with pop stars Pink, rapper Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky, R. Kelly, and Cee-Lo Green. It hits the stores on December 18.
More T.I. News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video