Snooki Offers Parenting Advice to Pregnant Kate Middleton
Snooki gives parenting tips to pregnant Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. The party girl-turned-doting mother congratulates the expectant parents Kate and Prince William, saying in a statement to the New York Daily News, "It's hard, but don't stress out!"
"Enjoy your pregnancy and be excited," the proud mother of little Lorenzo continues offering advices. "I'm sure she will be an amazing mom," the reality TV star continues. "Enjoy your time at home - or the castle, in her case - with the baby, especially the first few months."
For a comfortable breastfeeding, the pint-sized star highly recommends Kate to use "the Boppy pillow." Apparently speaking from experience, she gushes, "Every new mom should have one." She also says, "You'll get to know him/her, keep them safe and fall more in love each day!"
The royal pregnancy was announced after Kate was sent to hospital for a severe morning sickness. "As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter," a rep said.
The Duke was seen visiting his wife recently. He was spotted leaving King Edward VII Hospital in Central London, wearing a collared shirt under his sweater.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones