Snooki Offers Parenting Advice to Pregnant Kate Middleton
Snooki gives parenting tips to pregnant Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. The party girl-turned-doting mother congratulates the expectant parents Kate and Prince William, saying in a statement to the New York Daily News, "It's hard, but don't stress out!"
"Enjoy your pregnancy and be excited," the proud mother of little Lorenzo continues offering advices. "I'm sure she will be an amazing mom," the reality TV star continues. "Enjoy your time at home - or the castle, in her case - with the baby, especially the first few months."
For a comfortable breastfeeding, the pint-sized star highly recommends Kate to use "the Boppy pillow." Apparently speaking from experience, she gushes, "Every new mom should have one." She also says, "You'll get to know him/her, keep them safe and fall more in love each day!"
The royal pregnancy was announced after Kate was sent to hospital for a severe morning sickness. "As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter," a rep said.
The Duke was seen visiting his wife recently. He was spotted leaving King Edward VII Hospital in Central London, wearing a collared shirt under his sweater.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns