Snooki Offers Parenting Advice to Pregnant Kate Middleton
Snooki gives parenting tips to pregnant Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton. The party girl-turned-doting mother congratulates the expectant parents Kate and Prince William, saying in a statement to the New York Daily News, "It's hard, but don't stress out!"
"Enjoy your pregnancy and be excited," the proud mother of little Lorenzo continues offering advices. "I'm sure she will be an amazing mom," the reality TV star continues. "Enjoy your time at home - or the castle, in her case - with the baby, especially the first few months."
For a comfortable breastfeeding, the pint-sized star highly recommends Kate to use "the Boppy pillow." Apparently speaking from experience, she gushes, "Every new mom should have one." She also says, "You'll get to know him/her, keep them safe and fall more in love each day!"
The royal pregnancy was announced after Kate was sent to hospital for a severe morning sickness. "As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter," a rep said.
The Duke was seen visiting his wife recently. He was spotted leaving King Edward VII Hospital in Central London, wearing a collared shirt under his sweater.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards