Taylor Swift Receives Ripple of Hope Award From Kennedy Center
Fresh off her date with her rumored boyfriend Harry Styles, Taylor Swift hangs out with the family of her recent ex-beau Conor Kennedy. She's awarded 2012 Ripple of Hope Award for her humanitarian works at an annual gala hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights.
The 22-year-old country/pop singer came to the event alone. Looking gorgeous in a gold Oscar de la Renta midi dress with matching peep-toes, she was all smiles as she posed with the Kennedy family members including aunt Rory and Kerry. Her ex-boyfriend was not seen anywhere during the gala.
In addition to taking the stage to collect her humanitarian award, Taylor performed a song live for the star-studded crowd. The blonde stunner strummed her sparkling guitar and delivered a "Red" song called "Starlight", which was inspired by the Kennedy matriarch, Ethel.
The gala took place at Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York. Celebrity guests included Dianna Agron, Antonio Banderas, Melanie Griffith, Jerry Springer, Matthew Broderick, Mia Farrow, Harry Belafonte and R.E.M.'s star Michael Stipe.
Alec Baldwin, who attended the event with his yoga instructor wife Hilaria Thomas, served as a master of ceremony that evening. "Thank you Kerry for a great night benefitting @rfkcenter And thank you Taylor Swift," the actor tweeted afterwards.
Later in the evening after the gala, Taylor traded her gold outfit with a lace LBD and black ballet flats. Keeping herself warm in a dark coat, the chart-topping artist reportedly made her way to see Harry at One Direction's afterparty after their concert at Madison Square Garden.
More Taylor Swift News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video