Katt Williams Bailed Out of Jail After Arrested for Aggressive Behavior in a Bar
Katt Williams has been released from King County Jail after arrested on Sunday night, December 2 for alleged assault, harrassment, and obstructing police officers. He was bailed out by his tour manager, Suge Knight, on Monday at 8:46 A.M., Suge's representative told TMZ.
The Money Mike depicter in "Friday After Next" was put into custody on Sunday at 6:42 P.M. PT after he showed an aggressive behavior at a Seattle bar. According to Jonah Spangenthal-Lee, the Seatle Police Department spokesman, the former star of "My Wife and Kids" had an argument with patrons in the bar.
Things heated up when Katt "brandished a pool cue at a bar manager and refused to leave the business." Moreover, he refused to show his ID to a police officer, who was called to the location of dispute. "You asked for my driver's license," he was quoted as saying. "I didn't have it!"
The comic, who was involved in a bizarre police chase in Sacramento on Sunday, November 25, also threw a cigarette at a woman through the window of her car. It hit below her eye. He reportedly also threw a rock at the car.
"He stated he had been arrested over 30 times in the last few months and every time he was released prior to being booked into jail," Officer Michael Virgilio wrote in his report after he caught the rapper. "He made comments regarding my employment with the city of Seattle and how it would end as a result of his arrest. Williams stated he had millions of dollars and this arrest would not affect him."
The voice of Seamus in "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" was recently involved in many legal problems. In November, he was sued for $5 million for allegedly punching his female assistant and causing serious and permanent injuries.
Katt was also involved in a club fight and was arrested on November 14. He then was sued by his own fans over a failed performance in Oakland. Fan Brian Herline claimed that Katt failed to deliver a satisfying performance because of his aggressive and uncontrollable behavior.
As if he didn't have enough troubles to face, he ran pass several traffic lights and threatened public safety on Sunday, November 25. Police then chased the comedian, who rode his Can Am at the time. They decided to end the bizarre pursuit as they worried about people's safety.
More Katt Williams News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special