John Travolta's Alleged Gay Lover Files Lawsuit, Claims He Gets Threatened
John Travolta is sued by his alleged gay lover. Doug Gotterba, a pilot who worked for Travolta from 1981 to 1987, says in the suit that he received a threatening letter from the actor's lawyer Martin Singer after he spilled his purported steamy relationship with the actor to the media.
According to TMZ, Gotterba claims Singer threatened to serve him with a lawsuit for violating a confidentiality agreement he signed when he quit working for Travolta. In his legal papers, Gotterba argues there's not anything about confidentiality in the termination agreement.
In response, Singer calls the lawsuit "ridiculous." The attorney notes that Gotterba did sign a confidentiality agreement and enclosed it in his filings. "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed," Singer said.
The lawsuit comes less than a year after Travolta was sued by two masseurs for sexual battery and assault. Both lawsuits were subsequently dropped by the plaintiffs.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked