John Travolta's Alleged Gay Lover Files Lawsuit, Claims He Gets Threatened
John Travolta is sued by his alleged gay lover. Doug Gotterba, a pilot who worked for Travolta from 1981 to 1987, says in the suit that he received a threatening letter from the actor's lawyer Martin Singer after he spilled his purported steamy relationship with the actor to the media.
According to TMZ, Gotterba claims Singer threatened to serve him with a lawsuit for violating a confidentiality agreement he signed when he quit working for Travolta. In his legal papers, Gotterba argues there's not anything about confidentiality in the termination agreement.
In response, Singer calls the lawsuit "ridiculous." The attorney notes that Gotterba did sign a confidentiality agreement and enclosed it in his filings. "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed," Singer said.
The lawsuit comes less than a year after Travolta was sued by two masseurs for sexual battery and assault. Both lawsuits were subsequently dropped by the plaintiffs.
More John Travolta News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'