Miley Cyrus Dressed in Crab Costume in New 'So Undercover' Clip
Miley Cyrus ditches her signature fashionista persona in a new clip of "So Undercover". Rocking an awkward crab costume at a carnival, the Molly depicter is seen promoting a game at the venue. "Buy a doll, play with balls!" so she says to every passing visitor, while trying to stay cool though some guys are picking on her.
On the other hand, Kelly Osbourne is featured looking bored while standing alone at a "Kissing Booth" which allows anyone to kiss her for $5. After waiting for a while, a nerdy boy finally comes to her and offers her the money. Kelly instantly gets sickened and scolds him, "Uh uh, not happen! The only thing you will be kissing is my a**! I'm done! I'm done! Screw the dolls, I'm done!"
Miley plays Molly in the film. She may be a tough-as-nails, street-smart private investigator, but when Molly is drafted by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority, she quickly discovers she's way out of her element amongst a sisterhood of snooty, high maintenance, materialistic college girls. However, Molly accepts the top-secret mission in order to protect the daughter of a key witness in a case against the mob.
"So Undercover" will be released Stateside on December 7.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die