Miley Cyrus Dressed in Crab Costume in New 'So Undercover' Clip
Miley Cyrus ditches her signature fashionista persona in a new clip of "So Undercover". Rocking an awkward crab costume at a carnival, the Molly depicter is seen promoting a game at the venue. "Buy a doll, play with balls!" so she says to every passing visitor, while trying to stay cool though some guys are picking on her.
On the other hand, Kelly Osbourne is featured looking bored while standing alone at a "Kissing Booth" which allows anyone to kiss her for $5. After waiting for a while, a nerdy boy finally comes to her and offers her the money. Kelly instantly gets sickened and scolds him, "Uh uh, not happen! The only thing you will be kissing is my a**! I'm done! I'm done! Screw the dolls, I'm done!"
Miley plays Molly in the film. She may be a tough-as-nails, street-smart private investigator, but when Molly is drafted by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority, she quickly discovers she's way out of her element amongst a sisterhood of snooty, high maintenance, materialistic college girls. However, Molly accepts the top-secret mission in order to protect the daughter of a key witness in a case against the mob.
"So Undercover" will be released Stateside on December 7.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death