Miley Cyrus Dressed in Crab Costume in New 'So Undercover' Clip
Miley Cyrus ditches her signature fashionista persona in a new clip of "So Undercover". Rocking an awkward crab costume at a carnival, the Molly depicter is seen promoting a game at the venue. "Buy a doll, play with balls!" so she says to every passing visitor, while trying to stay cool though some guys are picking on her.
On the other hand, Kelly Osbourne is featured looking bored while standing alone at a "Kissing Booth" which allows anyone to kiss her for $5. After waiting for a while, a nerdy boy finally comes to her and offers her the money. Kelly instantly gets sickened and scolds him, "Uh uh, not happen! The only thing you will be kissing is my a**! I'm done! I'm done! Screw the dolls, I'm done!"
Miley plays Molly in the film. She may be a tough-as-nails, street-smart private investigator, but when Molly is drafted by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority, she quickly discovers she's way out of her element amongst a sisterhood of snooty, high maintenance, materialistic college girls. However, Molly accepts the top-secret mission in order to protect the daughter of a key witness in a case against the mob.
"So Undercover" will be released Stateside on December 7.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch