Miley Cyrus Dressed in Crab Costume in New 'So Undercover' Clip
Miley Cyrus ditches her signature fashionista persona in a new clip of "So Undercover". Rocking an awkward crab costume at a carnival, the Molly depicter is seen promoting a game at the venue. "Buy a doll, play with balls!" so she says to every passing visitor, while trying to stay cool though some guys are picking on her.
On the other hand, Kelly Osbourne is featured looking bored while standing alone at a "Kissing Booth" which allows anyone to kiss her for $5. After waiting for a while, a nerdy boy finally comes to her and offers her the money. Kelly instantly gets sickened and scolds him, "Uh uh, not happen! The only thing you will be kissing is my a**! I'm done! I'm done! Screw the dolls, I'm done!"
Miley plays Molly in the film. She may be a tough-as-nails, street-smart private investigator, but when Molly is drafted by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority, she quickly discovers she's way out of her element amongst a sisterhood of snooty, high maintenance, materialistic college girls. However, Molly accepts the top-secret mission in order to protect the daughter of a key witness in a case against the mob.
"So Undercover" will be released Stateside on December 7.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child