First Promo for Beyonce's HBO Documentary
A week after announcing a documentary about Beyonce Knowles, HBO has already released a video to promote the TV special. In it, the R&B diva can be heard saying, "I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself? If I'm scared, be scared. Allow it, release it."
The scenes, meanwhile, feature Queen Bey on stage, practicing her dance moves, and getting swarmed by fans. A look at her private life including her childhood and her pregnancy is another thing promised to be shared in the upcoming documentary.
The untitled Beyonce documentary is set to premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. The wife of rap mogul Jay-Z takes the directing duty in addition to starring in it. "This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home," she once stated about joining forces with the premium cable channel.
The TV special will capture "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell