First Promo for Beyonce's HBO Documentary
A week after announcing a documentary about Beyonce Knowles, HBO has already released a video to promote the TV special. In it, the R&B diva can be heard saying, "I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself? If I'm scared, be scared. Allow it, release it."
The scenes, meanwhile, feature Queen Bey on stage, practicing her dance moves, and getting swarmed by fans. A look at her private life including her childhood and her pregnancy is another thing promised to be shared in the upcoming documentary.
The untitled Beyonce documentary is set to premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. The wife of rap mogul Jay-Z takes the directing duty in addition to starring in it. "This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home," she once stated about joining forces with the premium cable channel.
The TV special will capture "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked