First Promo for Beyonce's HBO Documentary
A week after announcing a documentary about Beyonce Knowles, HBO has already released a video to promote the TV special. In it, the R&B diva can be heard saying, "I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself? If I'm scared, be scared. Allow it, release it."
The scenes, meanwhile, feature Queen Bey on stage, practicing her dance moves, and getting swarmed by fans. A look at her private life including her childhood and her pregnancy is another thing promised to be shared in the upcoming documentary.
The untitled Beyonce documentary is set to premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. The wife of rap mogul Jay-Z takes the directing duty in addition to starring in it. "This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home," she once stated about joining forces with the premium cable channel.
The TV special will capture "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!