First Promo for Beyonce's HBO Documentary
A week after announcing a documentary about Beyonce Knowles, HBO has already released a video to promote the TV special. In it, the R&B diva can be heard saying, "I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself? If I'm scared, be scared. Allow it, release it."
The scenes, meanwhile, feature Queen Bey on stage, practicing her dance moves, and getting swarmed by fans. A look at her private life including her childhood and her pregnancy is another thing promised to be shared in the upcoming documentary.
The untitled Beyonce documentary is set to premiere February 16, 2013 on HBO. The wife of rap mogul Jay-Z takes the directing duty in addition to starring in it. "This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home," she once stated about joining forces with the premium cable channel.
The TV special will capture "the intense physical and emotional demands she goes through in the studio, preparing for live performances, running a business and her family life, including her return to the spotlight after the birth of her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter."
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors