Lindsay Lohan's Friend Says the Troubled Star Will 'Outlive Everyone'
Lindsay Lohan has survived numerous problems in the past and she will do it again this time, her friend says. "She'll be fine, she's tough. She'll probably outlive everyone," the friend tells PEOPLE when commenting on a series of her latest troubles that included facing criminal charges and dealing with the IRS.
The friend blames the media for LiLo's troubles, insisting that the "near constant criticism" toward the former girlfriend of Samantha Ronson has taken a toll on her. "If everything you did was criticized, you'd lash out too," the source explains.
Another friend of LiLo's, however, has a quite different opinion about her. "She will fool people into thinking she's changed, but at some point in the night, she always snaps and it's always the same story," the so-called buddy spills.
A different insider additionally claims that the "Liz & Dick" actress is "out of control." The source adds, "Her friends don't know what to do. She won't ever change."
LiLo reportedly has been hitting alcohol and partying hard before her arrest following a catfight with another clubber at Avenue in late November. Before the drama that sent her to jail, she was allegedly "dancing like crazy" past 2 A.M. at The Darby.
At one point during the outing that occurred less than 24 hours before the nightclub brawl, LiLo was allegedly "causing a scene" when she thought she lost her phone. An onlooker revealed, "She even demanded that a girl at a nearby table empty her pockets."
LiLo was charged with third degree misdemeanor assault after the Avenue incident and was released from jail after being bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle. "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you," he tweeted.
Regarding her non-stop drinking, LiLo was rumored getting stressed out by her impending court dates that include a hearing related to a car accident happening last summer. She was slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated the car crash. She's also cited for reckless driving.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?