Lindsay Lohan's Friend Says the Troubled Star Will 'Outlive Everyone'
Lindsay Lohan has survived numerous problems in the past and she will do it again this time, her friend says. "She'll be fine, she's tough. She'll probably outlive everyone," the friend tells PEOPLE when commenting on a series of her latest troubles that included facing criminal charges and dealing with the IRS.
The friend blames the media for LiLo's troubles, insisting that the "near constant criticism" toward the former girlfriend of Samantha Ronson has taken a toll on her. "If everything you did was criticized, you'd lash out too," the source explains.
Another friend of LiLo's, however, has a quite different opinion about her. "She will fool people into thinking she's changed, but at some point in the night, she always snaps and it's always the same story," the so-called buddy spills.
A different insider additionally claims that the "Liz & Dick" actress is "out of control." The source adds, "Her friends don't know what to do. She won't ever change."
LiLo reportedly has been hitting alcohol and partying hard before her arrest following a catfight with another clubber at Avenue in late November. Before the drama that sent her to jail, she was allegedly "dancing like crazy" past 2 A.M. at The Darby.
At one point during the outing that occurred less than 24 hours before the nightclub brawl, LiLo was allegedly "causing a scene" when she thought she lost her phone. An onlooker revealed, "She even demanded that a girl at a nearby table empty her pockets."
LiLo was charged with third degree misdemeanor assault after the Avenue incident and was released from jail after being bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle. "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you," he tweeted.
Regarding her non-stop drinking, LiLo was rumored getting stressed out by her impending court dates that include a hearing related to a car accident happening last summer. She was slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated the car crash. She's also cited for reckless driving.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'