Sia Furler Gets Scared and Leaves in the Middle of Her DJ Session in Las Vegas
Singer and songwriter Sia Furler had to deal with a not-so-satisfied listener during her DJ session last December 1 at a Las Vegas nightclub. According to the Australian singer's tweet, she had to ditch her DJ gig at The Bank after she felt scared of the alleged club owner who did not seem to like the songs she was playing.
Sia, who is also known for penning hit songs for R'n'B stars such as Rihanna and Ne-Yo, sent out tweets saying, "I had to leave @thebankLV because myself and my elves felt scared by the (alleged) owner, who wasn't digging my tunes and got angry." The alleged owner was later identified as the club general manager. Sia also wrote that even her own manager felt "threatened" by the whole atmosphere in the club.
Later that night, Sia followed her first tweet with an apology to the club goers. "Sorry to those who came from near and far. It's certainly the most uncomfortable situation I've been in professionally. Ever!" the 36-year-old performer wrote.
It is still unclear how the whole event transpired that night and both the singer and the club have remained mum about the details of the event. However, a representative from The Bank told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement, "We always work to provide our guests with the best experience possible. We look forward to welcoming Sia back to The Bank Nightclub."
More Sia Furler News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala