Lamb of God's Rocker Randy Blythe Indicted on Manslaughter Charges in Czech Fan's Death
Lamb of God's frontman Randy Blythe is indicted for manslaughter in Prague. The 41-year-old is facing charges stemming from an incident in a Czech concert where a fan fell off the stage and died of a head injury after allegedly being pushed by the vocalist.
"We believe that Randy responded professionally to the numerous amount of fans rushing the stage that day, a number of them captured on videos that have been posted on the internet," the band's manager Larry Mazer said in a statement to Rolling Stone.
"We have testimony from the venue operator that acknowledges lax security and an improper barricade being used that evening. Numerous testimonies from fans also were contradictory as to the actions of the multiple fans that tried to access the stage."
Randy was arrested back in June in a Prague airport. He spent five weeks in jail before being released after posting a 400,000 bail. "If it is deemed necessary for me to do so, I WILL return to Prague to stand trial," he said upon his return to the United States.
The lead singer maintained his innocence, saying he could not have remembered what happened at a concert that happened two years ago. He claimed that he remembered "very few details" about the show, and insisted he "did not attack anyone."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...