Lamb of God's Rocker Randy Blythe Indicted on Manslaughter Charges in Czech Fan's Death
Lamb of God's frontman Randy Blythe is indicted for manslaughter in Prague. The 41-year-old is facing charges stemming from an incident in a Czech concert where a fan fell off the stage and died of a head injury after allegedly being pushed by the vocalist.
"We believe that Randy responded professionally to the numerous amount of fans rushing the stage that day, a number of them captured on videos that have been posted on the internet," the band's manager Larry Mazer said in a statement to Rolling Stone.
"We have testimony from the venue operator that acknowledges lax security and an improper barricade being used that evening. Numerous testimonies from fans also were contradictory as to the actions of the multiple fans that tried to access the stage."
Randy was arrested back in June in a Prague airport. He spent five weeks in jail before being released after posting a 400,000 bail. "If it is deemed necessary for me to do so, I WILL return to Prague to stand trial," he said upon his return to the United States.
The lead singer maintained his innocence, saying he could not have remembered what happened at a concert that happened two years ago. He claimed that he remembered "very few details" about the show, and insisted he "did not attack anyone."
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande