Kristin Chenoweth Dating 'Bachelor' Star Jake Pavelka
New couple alert. Kristin Chenoweth has a new man, former star of "The Bachelor", Jake Pavelka. "We have been spending a little time together," the pint-sized Broadway star confirms to PEOPLE about her new romance.
The Tony Award winner met the reality TV star at an event in October and went out for dates not long after that. The new couple was spotted enjoying a dinner in West Hollywood and more recently hitting a cafe near his home in Texas.
Their outing in Highland Village, TX was captured in a picture posted by TMZ. According to an eyewitness, 44-year-old Kristin and 34-year-old Jake were holding hands and "they were veeeerrryy attentive to one another."
She admits that it's challenging to maintain a relationship for someone who has a tight schedule like her. Her head injury on the set of "The Good Wife" earlier this year, however, has made her change her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," the April Rhodes of "Glee" explains. "I am doing so much better but I think it slowed me down and I've realized life is short. I want to do things that make me happy."
Jake previously dated Vienna Girardi, the woman he chose on the finale of the dating show in 2010. As for Kristin, she's no stranger to dating a younger man. She was once linked to Lane Garrison, who is 12 years her junior.
More Kristin Chenoweth News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture