Kristin Chenoweth Dating 'Bachelor' Star Jake Pavelka
New couple alert. Kristin Chenoweth has a new man, former star of "The Bachelor", Jake Pavelka. "We have been spending a little time together," the pint-sized Broadway star confirms to PEOPLE about her new romance.
The Tony Award winner met the reality TV star at an event in October and went out for dates not long after that. The new couple was spotted enjoying a dinner in West Hollywood and more recently hitting a cafe near his home in Texas.
Their outing in Highland Village, TX was captured in a picture posted by TMZ. According to an eyewitness, 44-year-old Kristin and 34-year-old Jake were holding hands and "they were veeeerrryy attentive to one another."
She admits that it's challenging to maintain a relationship for someone who has a tight schedule like her. Her head injury on the set of "The Good Wife" earlier this year, however, has made her change her outlook on things.
"A lot of people know that I got hurt in July," the April Rhodes of "Glee" explains. "I am doing so much better but I think it slowed me down and I've realized life is short. I want to do things that make me happy."
Jake previously dated Vienna Girardi, the woman he chose on the finale of the dating show in 2010. As for Kristin, she's no stranger to dating a younger man. She was once linked to Lane Garrison, who is 12 years her junior.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'