Liam Payne Spotted Holding Hands With Ex-Girlfriend
Liam Payne of One Direction was spotted holding hands with ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer during an outing in New York City on Sunday, December 2. Their united front confirmed at the same time that Payne is not dating fellow British singer Leona Lewis.
The news of Payne and Peazer's split emerged in September. After two years of dating, the couple reportedly found it hard to spend time together with Payne constantly traveling with his band. "They both still care for each other and will remain friends, but it all just got too much," a source said at that time.
Then there were rumors that Payne had gone into a relationship with Lewis. "I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot! I have met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though," the 19-year-old said in November.
Their NYC stroll on Sunday afternoon looked rather comfortable. Payne posed for pictures with fans and the couple was oblivious when photographers took their pictures on Fifth Avenue. One Direction were scheduled to take the stage at Madison Square Gardens later that night.
Meanwhile, Payne's bandmate Harry Styles was also enjoying his stay in the States as well. He was spotted going to Central Park Zoo in New York with Taylor Swift, his stylist Lou Teasdale, her fiance Tom and their baby Lux. There have been rumors that Swift is dating Styles after breaking up with Conor Kennedy.
More Liam Payne News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'