Mike Tyson No Longer Mad at Brad Pitt for Sleeping With Ex-Wife
Mike Tyson said that he was "mad as hell" when he caught Brad Pitt in bed with his actress ex-wife Robin Givens. However, the former boxing champion said he doesn't hold a grudge against Pitt although he's revealing the two decades old story to the world now.
In an interview with "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson recounted one day in 1988 when he walked in on Pitt and Givens together. "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie," Tyson said. "This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did."
He added, "I was mad as hell. You should have saw his face when he saw me."
Givens filed for divorce from Tyson just three months after their marriage in 1988, claiming he abused her. At that time, Pitt was not yet a star but he had started making guest appearances on such TV shows as "21 Jump Street" and "Head of the Class" where he likely met Givens.
Tyson, who will be doing a one-man stage show "The Undisputed Truth" on tour in 2013, made it clear that he has forgiven Pitt for the encounter. "I hope Brad doesn't think I'm mad at him," Tyson said. "I'm not mad at this guy, no way." Tyson is now married to his third wife, writer Kiki Spicer, while Pitt is engaged to Angelina Jolie.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship