Mike Tyson No Longer Mad at Brad Pitt for Sleeping With Ex-Wife
Mike Tyson said that he was "mad as hell" when he caught Brad Pitt in bed with his actress ex-wife Robin Givens. However, the former boxing champion said he doesn't hold a grudge against Pitt although he's revealing the two decades old story to the world now.
In an interview with "In Depth with Graham Bensinger" on Yahoo! Sports, Tyson recounted one day in 1988 when he walked in on Pitt and Givens together. "I was getting a divorce. I was going to my lawyer's office to divorce her that day but I wanted to sneak in a quickie," Tyson said. "This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did."
He added, "I was mad as hell. You should have saw his face when he saw me."
Givens filed for divorce from Tyson just three months after their marriage in 1988, claiming he abused her. At that time, Pitt was not yet a star but he had started making guest appearances on such TV shows as "21 Jump Street" and "Head of the Class" where he likely met Givens.
Tyson, who will be doing a one-man stage show "The Undisputed Truth" on tour in 2013, made it clear that he has forgiven Pitt for the encounter. "I hope Brad doesn't think I'm mad at him," Tyson said. "I'm not mad at this guy, no way." Tyson is now married to his third wife, writer Kiki Spicer, while Pitt is engaged to Angelina Jolie.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch