Report: Rose Byrne Dating Bobby Cannavale
Rumor has it, Rose Byrne has found a new guy. The lucky man is Bobby Cannavale, Us Weekly reported. A source told the magazine, "They've been dating for a few months. I think Rose is a good match for him."
The couple was snapped spending time together at the "Killing Them Softly" after party in New York City, on Monday, November 26. An eyewitness revealed, "They were sitting in a booth and he had his arm around her and they would kiss from time to time." The source added, "They definitely tried to keep a low profile and left at separate times."
The 33-year-old actress dated Australian film director Gregor Jordan in 1999, but three years later, they split. She was then in a romantic relationship with another Australian film director and actor Brendan Cowell in 2003. They went their separate ways in January, 2010.
According to sources, the Australian actress called it quits with Brendan because of long distance. "For the majority of their time together, they lived on opposite sides of the globe to each other," Brendan's insider once explained.
Bobby, meanwhile, tied the knot with Jenny Lumet in 1994, yet they split in 2003. Together, they have a son named Jake. He was then romantically linked to actress Annabella Sciorra and "Mauritius" Broadway play co-star Alison Phil. Later, he dated Sutton Foster before he called it quits in April 2012.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris