The Killers Release Christmas Song 'I Feel It in My Bones' for Charity
The Killers have released their new holiday song titled "I Feel It in My Bones". The track, which can be streamed via Rolling Stone, is the band's seventh annual Christmas track and it will be available for download on iTunes starting Tuesday, December 4. Just like in the past years, all proceeds from the sale will be donated to global AIDS charity (RED), which raises awareness and funds to fight AIDS in Africa.
According to reports from Rolling Stone, the band recorded the track during their day off from their rigorous U.K. tour. The single also features singer/songwriter Ryan Pardey on vocals and is the follow up song to their 2007 Christmas single "Don't Shoot Me Santa". Pardey, who played the role of bad Santa in "Don't Shoot", also reprises his role in the new track.
"I Feel It in My Bones" has a very classic, old rock and roll sound that brings listeners to recall the group's fourth studio LP, "Battle Born". Pardey's vocals also give that 80's rock feel to the song and get people really digging that Christmas spirit.
Other holiday releases of The Killers include 2006's "A Great Big Sled", 2008's "Joseph, Better You Than Me", 2009's "Happy Birthday Guadalupe", 2010's "Boots", and 2011's "The Cowboy's Christmas Ball".
The Killers are slated to return to the U.K. to hold two shows at Manchester's MEN Arena in February 17 and 18. The band earlier canceled the shows originally set for November since frontman Brandon Flowers lost his voice from a very bad case of sore throat.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes