'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 3 Episode 9 Promo 'The Suicide King'
"The Walking Dead" had a lot of viewers sitting at the edge of their seats when it finished its mid season episode finale "Made to Suffer". Now, AMC has released a promo for episode 9 titled "The Suicide King". In the promo clip, fans get to see a lot of gunshots and what may happen to Daryl and Merle when the series goes back on air in February, 2013.
The short yet intriguing episode preview starts with the Governor walking through a chaotic and smoke-filled area with people running and screaming faintly in the background. There is general panic and a line from Glenn saying, "You and I can end this tonight," which hints at the idea of suicide in the title.
Meanwhile, a clip of Daryl running through the woods is a huge mind puzzle. There could be a possibility that Merle is with him in the location even if he was shown alone jumping with his signature killer bow and arrow.
As for Andrea, fans see her making her way to the prison while scenes of the Governor going out on a shooting rampage are shown. The Governor also has a foreboding line when he says, "I'm not sure where her loyalty lies."
Fans will have to wait until February 10 next year to see the different twists and turns in episode directed by Ernest Dickerson.
"Suicide King" preview:
"Suicide King" Clip #1 :
"Suicide King" Clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?