'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 3 Episode 9 Promo 'The Suicide King'
"The Walking Dead" had a lot of viewers sitting at the edge of their seats when it finished its mid season episode finale "Made to Suffer". Now, AMC has released a promo for episode 9 titled "The Suicide King". In the promo clip, fans get to see a lot of gunshots and what may happen to Daryl and Merle when the series goes back on air in February, 2013.
The short yet intriguing episode preview starts with the Governor walking through a chaotic and smoke-filled area with people running and screaming faintly in the background. There is general panic and a line from Glenn saying, "You and I can end this tonight," which hints at the idea of suicide in the title.
Meanwhile, a clip of Daryl running through the woods is a huge mind puzzle. There could be a possibility that Merle is with him in the location even if he was shown alone jumping with his signature killer bow and arrow.
As for Andrea, fans see her making her way to the prison while scenes of the Governor going out on a shooting rampage are shown. The Governor also has a foreboding line when he says, "I'm not sure where her loyalty lies."
Fans will have to wait until February 10 next year to see the different twists and turns in episode directed by Ernest Dickerson.
"Suicide King" preview:
"Suicide King" Clip #1 :
"Suicide King" Clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding