'Revenge' 2.10 Promo Teases Reluctant Alliances and Reignited Romances
More intrigue is awaiting when "Revenge" returns to greet its fans in January. A sneak-peek at the tenth episode of the series' second season has been dropped online, teasing more intense conflicts that surround Emily's life.
Promising to give fans "just what you want," the anticipated outing will feature some "reluctant alliances" and a "revealing takedown" as hinted in the promotional video. Some "reignited romances" are also previewed in the clip as Emily and Daniel are seen getting close to each other again at some points.
In a recent interview with TV Line, Victoria Grayson depicter Madeline Stowe dished on what's coming up next between Daniel and his dad Conrad in the series. She revealed, "Father and son are pitted against each other."
"[Daniel] doesn't trust his mother. Conrad's thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, 'This is absolutely absurd.' All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son."
Aptly titled "Power" the anticipated episode will air on ABC on January 6, 2013 at 9/8c.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences