'Revenge' 2.10 Promo Teases Reluctant Alliances and Reignited Romances
More intrigue is awaiting when "Revenge" returns to greet its fans in January. A sneak-peek at the tenth episode of the series' second season has been dropped online, teasing more intense conflicts that surround Emily's life.
Promising to give fans "just what you want," the anticipated outing will feature some "reluctant alliances" and a "revealing takedown" as hinted in the promotional video. Some "reignited romances" are also previewed in the clip as Emily and Daniel are seen getting close to each other again at some points.
In a recent interview with TV Line, Victoria Grayson depicter Madeline Stowe dished on what's coming up next between Daniel and his dad Conrad in the series. She revealed, "Father and son are pitted against each other."
"[Daniel] doesn't trust his mother. Conrad's thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, 'This is absolutely absurd.' All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son."
Aptly titled "Power" the anticipated episode will air on ABC on January 6, 2013 at 9/8c.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!