'Revenge' 2.10 Promo Teases Reluctant Alliances and Reignited Romances
More intrigue is awaiting when "Revenge" returns to greet its fans in January. A sneak-peek at the tenth episode of the series' second season has been dropped online, teasing more intense conflicts that surround Emily's life.
Promising to give fans "just what you want," the anticipated outing will feature some "reluctant alliances" and a "revealing takedown" as hinted in the promotional video. Some "reignited romances" are also previewed in the clip as Emily and Daniel are seen getting close to each other again at some points.
In a recent interview with TV Line, Victoria Grayson depicter Madeline Stowe dished on what's coming up next between Daniel and his dad Conrad in the series. She revealed, "Father and son are pitted against each other."
"[Daniel] doesn't trust his mother. Conrad's thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, 'This is absolutely absurd.' All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son."
Aptly titled "Power" the anticipated episode will air on ABC on January 6, 2013 at 9/8c.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7