'Revenge' 2.10 Promo Teases Reluctant Alliances and Reignited Romances
More intrigue is awaiting when "Revenge" returns to greet its fans in January. A sneak-peek at the tenth episode of the series' second season has been dropped online, teasing more intense conflicts that surround Emily's life.
Promising to give fans "just what you want," the anticipated outing will feature some "reluctant alliances" and a "revealing takedown" as hinted in the promotional video. Some "reignited romances" are also previewed in the clip as Emily and Daniel are seen getting close to each other again at some points.
In a recent interview with TV Line, Victoria Grayson depicter Madeline Stowe dished on what's coming up next between Daniel and his dad Conrad in the series. She revealed, "Father and son are pitted against each other."
"[Daniel] doesn't trust his mother. Conrad's thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, 'This is absolutely absurd.' All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son."
Aptly titled "Power" the anticipated episode will air on ABC on January 6, 2013 at 9/8c.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift