'Revenge' 2.10 Promo Teases Reluctant Alliances and Reignited Romances
More intrigue is awaiting when "Revenge" returns to greet its fans in January. A sneak-peek at the tenth episode of the series' second season has been dropped online, teasing more intense conflicts that surround Emily's life.
Promising to give fans "just what you want," the anticipated outing will feature some "reluctant alliances" and a "revealing takedown" as hinted in the promotional video. Some "reignited romances" are also previewed in the clip as Emily and Daniel are seen getting close to each other again at some points.
In a recent interview with TV Line, Victoria Grayson depicter Madeline Stowe dished on what's coming up next between Daniel and his dad Conrad in the series. She revealed, "Father and son are pitted against each other."
"[Daniel] doesn't trust his mother. Conrad's thinking of running for political office, to which Victoria thinks, 'This is absolutely absurd.' All she cares about is taking out the people who might grab her son."
Aptly titled "Power" the anticipated episode will air on ABC on January 6, 2013 at 9/8c.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back