Video: Justin Bieber Performs 'Right Here' With Drake at Toronto Gig
Female fans screamed and shrieked their throats out when Drake suddenly appeared on stage to join Justin Bieber on Saturday, December 1 at the Roger's Center in Toronto. The show was part of Bieber's "Believe" tour and Drake's appearance was a dream come true for the rapper who had been hoping since childhood to perform at the venue originally known as the Skydome.
Bieber had a clever introduction for his fellow Canadian artist as he dropped his usual set list after the song "Die in Your Arms" and told the more than 60,000 sold-out crowd, "We're pretty close to home; I want to do a special song I haven't done on tour yet. Give it up from your hometown, Drizzy Drake." The two sang their duet track "Right Here", which is also included in Bieber's "Believe" set.
The "Find Your Love" hitmaker had a couple of nice words to say about the Biebs, "There's very few people I met in the world that are as talented and as incredible as this young man right here." He added while he stood next to Bieber, "You got your favorite two Canadian boys, you got Drizzy Drake and Justin Bieber, please believe it."
According to Rolling Stone, it has been Drizzy's life-long dream to perform at the said venue. He went on to show his gratitude to Bieber and said, "I wanna thank you for giving me a childhood dream, which is my first opportunity to perform at the Skydome."
The two singers also performed the single "The Motto", which is a bonus track from Drake's second studio album "Take Care".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris