Pictures of Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Getting Married Emerge on the Web
While waiting for Maria Lopez's wedding to get aired on TLC, fans can take a peek at the nuptials through some pictures that have made their ways on the internet ahead of the special program. The "Extra" host wore a tux, while his bride donned a white gown by Ines di Santo.
The couple of four years tied the knot on December 1 at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background. Their 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her glowing mother.
The Traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding.
Among the guests were actor Will Ferrell and the groom's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. On December 1, the "Desperate Housewives" star posted pictures of her trying to get her blue one-shoulder dress zipped up. It's unclear if it's her bridesmaid outfit.
The wedding will be broadcast on December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT in a two-hour special dubbed "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta".
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money