Pictures of Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Getting Married Emerge on the Web
While waiting for Maria Lopez's wedding to get aired on TLC, fans can take a peek at the nuptials through some pictures that have made their ways on the internet ahead of the special program. The "Extra" host wore a tux, while his bride donned a white gown by Ines di Santo.
The couple of four years tied the knot on December 1 at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background. Their 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her glowing mother.
The Traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding.
Among the guests were actor Will Ferrell and the groom's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. On December 1, the "Desperate Housewives" star posted pictures of her trying to get her blue one-shoulder dress zipped up. It's unclear if it's her bridesmaid outfit.
The wedding will be broadcast on December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT in a two-hour special dubbed "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta".
More Mario Lopez News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama