Pictures of Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Getting Married Emerge on the Web
While waiting for Maria Lopez's wedding to get aired on TLC, fans can take a peek at the nuptials through some pictures that have made their ways on the internet ahead of the special program. The "Extra" host wore a tux, while his bride donned a white gown by Ines di Santo.
The couple of four years tied the knot on December 1 at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background. Their 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her glowing mother.
The Traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding.
Among the guests were actor Will Ferrell and the groom's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. On December 1, the "Desperate Housewives" star posted pictures of her trying to get her blue one-shoulder dress zipped up. It's unclear if it's her bridesmaid outfit.
The wedding will be broadcast on December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT in a two-hour special dubbed "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'