Lindsay Lohan Refuses to Go to Rehab After Arrested in Nightclub Catfight
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been urged to check into rehab following her arrest after she got into a physical altercation with another female in a NYC club. TMZ reports that her friends believe going to rehab might help her win her favor with the judge.
LiLo was recently hit with charges on two different cases. In New York, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" was charged on third degree misdemeanor assault and is expected to appear in court face formal charges at a January 7 arraignment.
She was taken into custody a few days ago for the alleged offense. She was released from jail after being bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle. "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need," he tweeted. "We are ALL rooting for you."
As if facing an assault charge is not enough, LiLo was slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated a car accident involving her last summer. She's also cited for reckless driving.
Rumor has it, LiLo has been stressed out by her impending court dates and turns to alcohol to distract her worried mind. The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress is in danger of violating her probation stemming from a jewelry theft case involving her.
While her friends think seeking help for her drinking problem will help her avoid jail, LiLo reportedly has her own strategy to win her case against the alleged victim of her punch, Tiffany Mitchell. The star allegedly has hired a private investigator to look into the Psychic's life and dig up her dirt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik