Lindsay Lohan Refuses to Go to Rehab After Arrested in Nightclub Catfight
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been urged to check into rehab following her arrest after she got into a physical altercation with another female in a NYC club. TMZ reports that her friends believe going to rehab might help her win her favor with the judge.
LiLo was recently hit with charges on two different cases. In New York, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" was charged on third degree misdemeanor assault and is expected to appear in court face formal charges at a January 7 arraignment.
She was taken into custody a few days ago for the alleged offense. She was released from jail after being bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle. "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need," he tweeted. "We are ALL rooting for you."
As if facing an assault charge is not enough, LiLo was slapped with misdemeanors for resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties by giving false information to an officer who investigated a car accident involving her last summer. She's also cited for reckless driving.
Rumor has it, LiLo has been stressed out by her impending court dates and turns to alcohol to distract her worried mind. The "Herbie: Fully Loaded" actress is in danger of violating her probation stemming from a jewelry theft case involving her.
While her friends think seeking help for her drinking problem will help her avoid jail, LiLo reportedly has her own strategy to win her case against the alleged victim of her punch, Tiffany Mitchell. The star allegedly has hired a private investigator to look into the Psychic's life and dig up her dirt.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March