LeAnn Rimes Makes Brandi Glanville Mad by Calling Stepsons 'My Boys'
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife are still not in peaceful term. Rimes exchanged war of words on Twitter with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville over the children from Glanville and Cibrian's marriage.
The war began on Friday, November 30 when Rimes tweeted, "Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it's a family tour weekend. It's always more fun when they are with me." The country singer/actress was heading to Oregon over the weekend with Cibrian and his sons Mason and Jake.
Glanville found out about it and did not take it lightly. "Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children 'her boys' Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons... 4 now," she tweeted in response.
Glanville followed it up with, "I'm trying not to tweet about something I just saw.... Breathe." However, she added a few minutes later, "I'm taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow."
Rimes seemed oblivious to Glanville's tweets but continued to gush about their trip by posting pictures of the boys and tweeting, "You know I LOVE my stepson when I give up my middle bunk for him." She later added, "I'm so grateful for amazing positivity and positive people in my life."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'