LeAnn Rimes Makes Brandi Glanville Mad by Calling Stepsons 'My Boys'
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife are still not in peaceful term. Rimes exchanged war of words on Twitter with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville over the children from Glanville and Cibrian's marriage.
The war began on Friday, November 30 when Rimes tweeted, "Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it's a family tour weekend. It's always more fun when they are with me." The country singer/actress was heading to Oregon over the weekend with Cibrian and his sons Mason and Jake.
Glanville found out about it and did not take it lightly. "Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children 'her boys' Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons... 4 now," she tweeted in response.
Glanville followed it up with, "I'm trying not to tweet about something I just saw.... Breathe." However, she added a few minutes later, "I'm taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow."
Rimes seemed oblivious to Glanville's tweets but continued to gush about their trip by posting pictures of the boys and tweeting, "You know I LOVE my stepson when I give up my middle bunk for him." She later added, "I'm so grateful for amazing positivity and positive people in my life."
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory