LeAnn Rimes Makes Brandi Glanville Mad by Calling Stepsons 'My Boys'
LeAnn Rimes and her husband Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife are still not in peaceful term. Rimes exchanged war of words on Twitter with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville over the children from Glanville and Cibrian's marriage.
The war began on Friday, November 30 when Rimes tweeted, "Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it's a family tour weekend. It's always more fun when they are with me." The country singer/actress was heading to Oregon over the weekend with Cibrian and his sons Mason and Jake.
Glanville found out about it and did not take it lightly. "Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children 'her boys' Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons... 4 now," she tweeted in response.
Glanville followed it up with, "I'm trying not to tweet about something I just saw.... Breathe." However, she added a few minutes later, "I'm taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow."
Rimes seemed oblivious to Glanville's tweets but continued to gush about their trip by posting pictures of the boys and tweeting, "You know I LOVE my stepson when I give up my middle bunk for him." She later added, "I'm so grateful for amazing positivity and positive people in my life."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart