'Bachelorette' Stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Got Married
In the middle of all splits resulting from "The Bachelorette" coupling, one couple who met through the reality show made it down the aisle. Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum of season seven got married on Saturday, December 1 more than a year after he proposed to her on the season finale of the ABC dating show.
Per Celebuzz, Herbert was walked down the aisle by two men, one of which was her father. Her pregnant sister served as the maid of honor. The bride wore an all-white mermaid style dress with a long detachable train while the groom opted for a traditional white Jewish yamaka. Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" was sung and played on piano.
The couple exchanged vows on the lawn of Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California as rain started to drizzle. The show's host Chris Harrison officiated the wedding.
Around 200 family and friends became the witness of their union, including "Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor" stars such as Emily Maynard, Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick, Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez. They got to throw white rose petals at the newlyweds.
The wedding, organized by Mindy Weiss, was in fact natural white-themed. The chuppah was decorated with white roses while the trees were decorated with chandeliers. "For the reception, Ashley asked Mindy for soft lighting with a sweet and romantic feel," a source told Celebuzz. "Earth tones.. colors like white, cream, green and brown."
The wedding was televised for a "Bachelorette" special that airs December 16 on ABC.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal