'Bachelorette' Stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum Got Married
In the middle of all splits resulting from "The Bachelorette" coupling, one couple who met through the reality show made it down the aisle. Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum of season seven got married on Saturday, December 1 more than a year after he proposed to her on the season finale of the ABC dating show.
Per Celebuzz, Herbert was walked down the aisle by two men, one of which was her father. Her pregnant sister served as the maid of honor. The bride wore an all-white mermaid style dress with a long detachable train while the groom opted for a traditional white Jewish yamaka. Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" was sung and played on piano.
The couple exchanged vows on the lawn of Langham Huntington Hotel in Pasadena, California as rain started to drizzle. The show's host Chris Harrison officiated the wedding.
Around 200 family and friends became the witness of their union, including "Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor" stars such as Emily Maynard, Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jason and Molly Mesnick, Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez. They got to throw white rose petals at the newlyweds.
The wedding, organized by Mindy Weiss, was in fact natural white-themed. The chuppah was decorated with white roses while the trees were decorated with chandeliers. "For the reception, Ashley asked Mindy for soft lighting with a sweet and romantic feel," a source told Celebuzz. "Earth tones.. colors like white, cream, green and brown."
The wedding was televised for a "Bachelorette" special that airs December 16 on ABC.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'