Mario Lopez Tied the Knot to Baby Mama Courtney Mazza
Mario Lopez made it official with his baby mama and girlfriend of four years, Courtney Mazza, on Saturday, December 1 afternoon. The couple got married before friends and family at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background.
The traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding, "Extra" reported.
Spotted at the wedding were actor Will Ferrell and Lopez's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. The bride and groom's 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her mom. Mazza wore a gown designed by Ines di Santo.
The celebration was then held on the beach with the guests wearing all-white. The wedding cake, which was a multi-layered chocolate and red-velvet confection, came from "Cake Boss" star Buddy Valastro while the entertainment was provided by a Mariachi band.
The wedding will be televised for a two-hour special on TLC's "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta", airing December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
Lopez and Mazza met when they were both part of the Broadway cast of "Chicago" and started dating in 2008. They announced their engagement in January after he proposed to her during New Year's Eve holiday in Ixtapa, Mexico. He was previously married to actress Ali Landry but the marriage only lasted two weeks.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3