Mario Lopez Tied the Knot to Baby Mama Courtney Mazza
Mario Lopez made it official with his baby mama and girlfriend of four years, Courtney Mazza, on Saturday, December 1 afternoon. The couple got married before friends and family at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background.
The traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding, "Extra" reported.
Spotted at the wedding were actor Will Ferrell and Lopez's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. The bride and groom's 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her mom. Mazza wore a gown designed by Ines di Santo.
The celebration was then held on the beach with the guests wearing all-white. The wedding cake, which was a multi-layered chocolate and red-velvet confection, came from "Cake Boss" star Buddy Valastro while the entertainment was provided by a Mariachi band.
The wedding will be televised for a two-hour special on TLC's "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta", airing December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
Lopez and Mazza met when they were both part of the Broadway cast of "Chicago" and started dating in 2008. They announced their engagement in January after he proposed to her during New Year's Eve holiday in Ixtapa, Mexico. He was previously married to actress Ali Landry but the marriage only lasted two weeks.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show