Mario Lopez Tied the Knot to Baby Mama Courtney Mazza
Mario Lopez made it official with his baby mama and girlfriend of four years, Courtney Mazza, on Saturday, December 1 afternoon. The couple got married before friends and family at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background.
The traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding, "Extra" reported.
Spotted at the wedding were actor Will Ferrell and Lopez's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. The bride and groom's 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her mom. Mazza wore a gown designed by Ines di Santo.
The celebration was then held on the beach with the guests wearing all-white. The wedding cake, which was a multi-layered chocolate and red-velvet confection, came from "Cake Boss" star Buddy Valastro while the entertainment was provided by a Mariachi band.
The wedding will be televised for a two-hour special on TLC's "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta", airing December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
Lopez and Mazza met when they were both part of the Broadway cast of "Chicago" and started dating in 2008. They announced their engagement in January after he proposed to her during New Year's Eve holiday in Ixtapa, Mexico. He was previously married to actress Ali Landry but the marriage only lasted two weeks.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS