Mario Lopez Tied the Knot to Baby Mama Courtney Mazza
Mario Lopez made it official with his baby mama and girlfriend of four years, Courtney Mazza, on Saturday, December 1 afternoon. The couple got married before friends and family at the vacation home of pal Joe Francis in Punta Mita, Mexico with sunset beach view as the background.
The traditional ceremony was officiated by a Catholic priest and witnessed by more than 150 guests. The couple exchanged vows, which they wrote themselves, under a gazebo. They went traditional by not seeing each other on the night before the wedding, "Extra" reported.
Spotted at the wedding were actor Will Ferrell and Lopez's best friend Eva Longoria who was also the bridesmaid. The bride and groom's 2-year-old daughter Gia served as a flower girl, wearing a matching dress with her mom. Mazza wore a gown designed by Ines di Santo.
The celebration was then held on the beach with the guests wearing all-white. The wedding cake, which was a multi-layered chocolate and red-velvet confection, came from "Cake Boss" star Buddy Valastro while the entertainment was provided by a Mariachi band.
The wedding will be televised for a two-hour special on TLC's "Mario & Courtney's Wedding Fiesta", airing December 8 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
Lopez and Mazza met when they were both part of the Broadway cast of "Chicago" and started dating in 2008. They announced their engagement in January after he proposed to her during New Year's Eve holiday in Ixtapa, Mexico. He was previously married to actress Ali Landry but the marriage only lasted two weeks.
More Mario Lopez News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?