Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris' Wedding Back On
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris' wedding is back on. The couple, who confirmed their reconciliation in June this year, is engaged to marry again and reportedly will walk down the aisle at the Playboy Mansion on New Year's Eve.
Harris got cold feet just a week before their wedding in June last year. Hefner admitted at that time that he was heart broken, saying "The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage." Harris, meanwhile, spent her supposed wedding day partying in Las Vegas. She also denied that she had had sex with Hefner, saying he only lasted two seconds.
However, a mutual friend brought them back together after encouraging Harris to write to Hefner how miserable she was after her decision to bail out on them. Hefner accepted Harris back at Playboy Mansion. He said, "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends."
TMZ has now reported that after some thoughts and discussions, Hefner and Harris want the wedding that did not happen. Sources said they are "better than ever these days". Harris felt the time she spent away from Hefner made her independent, which was something she needed.
The wedding later this year will not be a fanfare for the couple plans to invite only friends and family.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked