Hayden Panettiere Crashed Her Car After Running Red Light
Hayden Panettiere went through a car crash last month and she was partly to blame. On November 14, the "Scream 4" star's BMW bumped onto a Geo Prism car in Tennessee where she was filming her show "Nashville".
In a police report released on Saturday, December 1, cops said the accident would not have occurred if Panettiere had not ran a red light. A witness gave the account that the actress did not stop on the red light.
Per TMZ, the other driver was also at fault for turning into her lane. The report said the actress was driving in the right lane through an intersection when the other driver made a left turn into her lane, instead of into the left lane.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the accident but the two vehicles had to be towed away from the scene. Panettiere managed to conceal the accident from media for half a month, but she has not made a comment now that it's out of the bag.
Panettiere is making a TV comeback after "Heroes" bowed out in 2010. In ABC's "Nashville", she plays a teen sensation named Juliette Barnes who teams up with a 40-year-old superstar Rayna James on tour in order to maintain her label's support for her latest record, whose sales have been underwhelming.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media