Hayden Panettiere Crashed Her Car After Running Red Light
Hayden Panettiere went through a car crash last month and she was partly to blame. On November 14, the "Scream 4" star's BMW bumped onto a Geo Prism car in Tennessee where she was filming her show "Nashville".
In a police report released on Saturday, December 1, cops said the accident would not have occurred if Panettiere had not ran a red light. A witness gave the account that the actress did not stop on the red light.
Per TMZ, the other driver was also at fault for turning into her lane. The report said the actress was driving in the right lane through an intersection when the other driver made a left turn into her lane, instead of into the left lane.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the accident but the two vehicles had to be towed away from the scene. Panettiere managed to conceal the accident from media for half a month, but she has not made a comment now that it's out of the bag.
Panettiere is making a TV comeback after "Heroes" bowed out in 2010. In ABC's "Nashville", she plays a teen sensation named Juliette Barnes who teams up with a 40-year-old superstar Rayna James on tour in order to maintain her label's support for her latest record, whose sales have been underwhelming.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger