Lindsay Lohan Believes Latest Arrest Was a 'Setup'
Lindsay Lohan reportedly believes that the latest trouble she got into was all a conspiracy. The actress is said in a total meltdown following her Thursday, November 29 morning arrest for allegedly punching a female patron at a New York City nightclub.
As previously reported, as Lohan left Club Avenue in her car, police stopped her and put handcuffs on her. The actress was heard saying "Are you kidding me?" several times while tearing up. She was taken to NYPD's 10th Precinct House on third degree misdemeanor assault and bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle.
According to NY Post's source, Lohan kept crying after reaching her hotel, asking "Why does this happen to me? This is a setup! I don't deserve this ...It's not my fault!" She also allegedly claimed that the core of the incident was money. "Lindsay was saying, 'I was trying to find out who stole [my sister] Ali [Lohan]'s purse! I gave her the money for my family, to pay for my brother's school fees'!" the source added.
Lohan has been given a desk appearance ticket that requires her to appear in court on January 11. She is also facing three misdemeanor charges for allegedly lying to Santa Monica police in connection with a June traffic accident on Pacific Coast Highway. No court date has been set at this time, but it is expected to be scheduled for the coming weeks.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX