Lindsay Lohan Believes Latest Arrest Was a 'Setup'
Lindsay Lohan reportedly believes that the latest trouble she got into was all a conspiracy. The actress is said in a total meltdown following her Thursday, November 29 morning arrest for allegedly punching a female patron at a New York City nightclub.
As previously reported, as Lohan left Club Avenue in her car, police stopped her and put handcuffs on her. The actress was heard saying "Are you kidding me?" several times while tearing up. She was taken to NYPD's 10th Precinct House on third degree misdemeanor assault and bailed out by her assistant Gavin Doyle.
According to NY Post's source, Lohan kept crying after reaching her hotel, asking "Why does this happen to me? This is a setup! I don't deserve this ...It's not my fault!" She also allegedly claimed that the core of the incident was money. "Lindsay was saying, 'I was trying to find out who stole [my sister] Ali [Lohan]'s purse! I gave her the money for my family, to pay for my brother's school fees'!" the source added.
Lohan has been given a desk appearance ticket that requires her to appear in court on January 11. She is also facing three misdemeanor charges for allegedly lying to Santa Monica police in connection with a June traffic accident on Pacific Coast Highway. No court date has been set at this time, but it is expected to be scheduled for the coming weeks.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic