Robert Pattinson Hangs Out With Richard Gere in L.A.
Robert Pattinson was in guys' companion on Friday, November 30. The "Twilight" actor was spotted hanging out with Richard Gere who was celebrating his latest movie "Arbitrage" with a luncheon at Los Angeles' Osteria Mozza.
Pattinson, who attended the event sans girlfriend Kristen Stewart, went semi-formal with black T-shirt, denim jacket, black overcoat, and black pants. He posed for a photo with Gere who opted to go with a blazer, blue shirt and blue jeans.
"Arbitrage" director Nicholas Jarecki was also at the luncheon. Pattinson left the place to have another lunch with Warner Bros. executives at Soho House to discuss a new movie project.
Pattinson was fresh from completing a promotional tour for the last "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". He and Stewart were seen making their way out of LAX airport on Tuesday. Although they have reconciled following her affair with director Rupert Sanders, their relationship reportedly is still shaky.
"Things will still be strained between [Rob and Kristen] for a while," said an Us Weekly insider on Stewart. "Kristen knows she has to go along with it for now. She is really working hard at their relationship together."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016