Robert Pattinson Hangs Out With Richard Gere in L.A.
Robert Pattinson was in guys' companion on Friday, November 30. The "Twilight" actor was spotted hanging out with Richard Gere who was celebrating his latest movie "Arbitrage" with a luncheon at Los Angeles' Osteria Mozza.
Pattinson, who attended the event sans girlfriend Kristen Stewart, went semi-formal with black T-shirt, denim jacket, black overcoat, and black pants. He posed for a photo with Gere who opted to go with a blazer, blue shirt and blue jeans.
"Arbitrage" director Nicholas Jarecki was also at the luncheon. Pattinson left the place to have another lunch with Warner Bros. executives at Soho House to discuss a new movie project.
Pattinson was fresh from completing a promotional tour for the last "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". He and Stewart were seen making their way out of LAX airport on Tuesday. Although they have reconciled following her affair with director Rupert Sanders, their relationship reportedly is still shaky.
"Things will still be strained between [Rob and Kristen] for a while," said an Us Weekly insider on Stewart. "Kristen knows she has to go along with it for now. She is really working hard at their relationship together."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again