Robert Pattinson Hangs Out With Richard Gere in L.A.
Robert Pattinson was in guys' companion on Friday, November 30. The "Twilight" actor was spotted hanging out with Richard Gere who was celebrating his latest movie "Arbitrage" with a luncheon at Los Angeles' Osteria Mozza.
Pattinson, who attended the event sans girlfriend Kristen Stewart, went semi-formal with black T-shirt, denim jacket, black overcoat, and black pants. He posed for a photo with Gere who opted to go with a blazer, blue shirt and blue jeans.
"Arbitrage" director Nicholas Jarecki was also at the luncheon. Pattinson left the place to have another lunch with Warner Bros. executives at Soho House to discuss a new movie project.
Pattinson was fresh from completing a promotional tour for the last "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". He and Stewart were seen making their way out of LAX airport on Tuesday. Although they have reconciled following her affair with director Rupert Sanders, their relationship reportedly is still shaky.
"Things will still be strained between [Rob and Kristen] for a while," said an Us Weekly insider on Stewart. "Kristen knows she has to go along with it for now. She is really working hard at their relationship together."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard