Robert Pattinson Hangs Out With Richard Gere in L.A.
Robert Pattinson was in guys' companion on Friday, November 30. The "Twilight" actor was spotted hanging out with Richard Gere who was celebrating his latest movie "Arbitrage" with a luncheon at Los Angeles' Osteria Mozza.
Pattinson, who attended the event sans girlfriend Kristen Stewart, went semi-formal with black T-shirt, denim jacket, black overcoat, and black pants. He posed for a photo with Gere who opted to go with a blazer, blue shirt and blue jeans.
"Arbitrage" director Nicholas Jarecki was also at the luncheon. Pattinson left the place to have another lunch with Warner Bros. executives at Soho House to discuss a new movie project.
Pattinson was fresh from completing a promotional tour for the last "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". He and Stewart were seen making their way out of LAX airport on Tuesday. Although they have reconciled following her affair with director Rupert Sanders, their relationship reportedly is still shaky.
"Things will still be strained between [Rob and Kristen] for a while," said an Us Weekly insider on Stewart. "Kristen knows she has to go along with it for now. She is really working hard at their relationship together."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'