Lady GaGa Posts Pictures With Lions From Her Safari in South Africa
Lady GaGa shares to her devotees her adventure during a South African holiday in a form of Twitter pictures. The Mother Monster visits a nature reserve in the exotic country and takes time to snap pictures of her with a background of some lions lying on the grass.
"SAFARI PICTURE: in this photo I'm about 10 feet from 13 lions, 2 cubs. I spent about 30 minutes w them and took a nap!" she writes along with a photo, before adding another with a caption that reads, "The lion pride even woke up at one point and let us come closer :)."
The eccentric singer posts another picture with a tweet, "I took this one about 5 feet away from her, isn't she beautiful!" In those images, she dons a long-sleeved white top with a scarf tied loosely around her neck. A hat and a pair of big green love-shaped earrings complete her scout look.
The artist who's well known for her outlandish outfits explains that she did some modification to an article of her garment. "& yes I cut a hole in my bush hat so my pony could stick out #SafariBarbie #Glambi," she says, adding, "My scarf was a gift from the Princess of Monaco, thanku!"
GaGa is in the country to perform in Johannesburg as part of her world tour. "Johannesburg was so wonderful, i can't really put it into words. Im so happy, I haven't slept yet. Laying in bed dreaming of the next tour," she gushes. "All your kind words about the show on my timeline are really making me smile :) Im so happy you felt how much we appreciate you."
More Lady GaGa News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell