Angus T. Jones' Alleged Girlfriend Defends Actor Over 'Men' Rant
Angus T. Jones gets support from his alleged girlfriend Sarah M. following his headline-grabbing statement about his show "Two and a Half Men". The girl known online as Stalker Sarah told NY Daily News, "He's [Angus] not having a meltdown or a breakdown," after attending an evening prayer service at Valley Crossroads Seventh-day Adventist Church in Pacoima, California on Wednesday, November 29.
The actor's superfan defended his action, saying, "He never expected anyone to see that video. It was not a big deal." On his relationship with the 19-year-old actor, she explained, "He's my best friend. We're really close."
Angus didn't attend the Wednesday prayer gathering and Sarah said, "He's doing his own thing right now." Both of them were said to be the members of a predominantly African American tight-knit church. According to Pastor Royal Harrison, the couple has attended the house of worship together on numerous events.
On Monday, November 26, the Texas-born actor shocked people with his video testimony in which he urged his fans to stop watching his famous TV show, "Two and a Half Men". "Please stop filling your head with filth," he said.
He later apologized for his statement, saying, "I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed." He claimed, "I never intended that."
On Tuesday, November 27, Angus opened up about him being uncomfortable with his role on the sitcom. On a video uploaded by Christianity Today, he said, "I am very comfortable and firm in that, but I still have to be on this show. It's the No. 1 comedy, but it's very inappropriate and the themes are very inappropriate. I have to be this person I am not." He went on, " Even though it's my job to be an actor, I have given my life to God."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'