'Girls' Actress Jemima Kirke Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Jemima Kirke is now a mother of two. She and her husband Michael Mosberg welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, November 20, according to PEOPLE. A source confirmed to Us Weekly, "Jemima and Mike had the baby about a week ago. It's a boy named Memphis."
Lena Dunham, who is Jemima's co-star on "Girls", hinted about the birth of Jemima's second child as tweeting on Wednesday, November 21, "Yesterday was amazing. One of my friends had a baby, one got engaged and the doctor told me the bump on my tongue is nothing to worry about." The source also revealed Lena's reaction to the happy news, saying, "The 'Girls' crew and Lena are so happy for her!"
The newborn baby joins 2-year-old Rafaella, who is Jemima and Michael's first child. Back in April, the 27-year-old star revealed to Vulture that she wanted a big family, saying, "I want lots of kids and I want a garden and I hope to stay married to my husband. I hope to be working in some way that fulfills me."
The proud mother seems to have some rules to teach her son. She told VICE a few months ago, "If I have a boy, I'll probably just tell him to be nice to women. Being humble and sweet is the hardest thing you can do."
She also expected her son to be like Adam Sackler, Adam Driver's character on "Girls". She gushed, "He's a smart and intuitive guy once you get to know him, but he's really dark and that can be incredibly seductive and potent."
To New York Magazine, she said that he wouldn't circumcise his son. "I don't like the idea of mutilating a baby," she explained.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce