Tina Fey's Daughter Makes Cameo in '30 Rock' Wedding Episode
Liz Lemon tied the knot with James Marsden's Criss Chross in a November 29 outing of "30 Rock". Making it more special, the episode featured a surprise cameo by Tina Fey's daughter Alice Richmond who portrayed the little Liz.
Seven-year-old Alice appeared in a flashback scene as Liz recalled the time she became a bridesmaid at her aunt's wedding. The said scene revealed the origin of Liz's signature eye roll. NBC hasn't confirmed whether if it's actually Alice who played the little Liz.
On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style. As for the wedding ring, she sported a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" bought from a City Hall police auction.
"30 Rock" will air a new episode on December 6 before going on a winter hiatus. It will return with the remaining episodes of the final season on January 10, 2013 and end its run with an hour-long episode January 31 at 8 P.M. ET.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single