Tina Fey's Daughter Makes Cameo in '30 Rock' Wedding Episode
Liz Lemon tied the knot with James Marsden's Criss Chross in a November 29 outing of "30 Rock". Making it more special, the episode featured a surprise cameo by Tina Fey's daughter Alice Richmond who portrayed the little Liz.
Seven-year-old Alice appeared in a flashback scene as Liz recalled the time she became a bridesmaid at her aunt's wedding. The said scene revealed the origin of Liz's signature eye roll. NBC hasn't confirmed whether if it's actually Alice who played the little Liz.
On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style. As for the wedding ring, she sported a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" bought from a City Hall police auction.
"30 Rock" will air a new episode on December 6 before going on a winter hiatus. It will return with the remaining episodes of the final season on January 10, 2013 and end its run with an hour-long episode January 31 at 8 P.M. ET.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri