Tina Fey's Daughter Makes Cameo in '30 Rock' Wedding Episode
Liz Lemon tied the knot with James Marsden's Criss Chross in a November 29 outing of "30 Rock". Making it more special, the episode featured a surprise cameo by Tina Fey's daughter Alice Richmond who portrayed the little Liz.
Seven-year-old Alice appeared in a flashback scene as Liz recalled the time she became a bridesmaid at her aunt's wedding. The said scene revealed the origin of Liz's signature eye roll. NBC hasn't confirmed whether if it's actually Alice who played the little Liz.
On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style. As for the wedding ring, she sported a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" bought from a City Hall police auction.
"30 Rock" will air a new episode on December 6 before going on a winter hiatus. It will return with the remaining episodes of the final season on January 10, 2013 and end its run with an hour-long episode January 31 at 8 P.M. ET.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video