Tina Fey's Daughter Makes Cameo in '30 Rock' Wedding Episode
Liz Lemon tied the knot with James Marsden's Criss Chross in a November 29 outing of "30 Rock". Making it more special, the episode featured a surprise cameo by Tina Fey's daughter Alice Richmond who portrayed the little Liz.
Seven-year-old Alice appeared in a flashback scene as Liz recalled the time she became a bridesmaid at her aunt's wedding. The said scene revealed the origin of Liz's signature eye roll. NBC hasn't confirmed whether if it's actually Alice who played the little Liz.
On her special day, Liz channeled Princess Leia complete with her costume and hair style. As for the wedding ring, she sported a knuckle ring spelling out "Tito" bought from a City Hall police auction.
"30 Rock" will air a new episode on December 6 before going on a winter hiatus. It will return with the remaining episodes of the final season on January 10, 2013 and end its run with an hour-long episode January 31 at 8 P.M. ET.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked